Short Duration High Volume Carrier

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Short Duration High Volume Carrier

Postby csbe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:20 am

I know there are tons of carriers, but...

Does anyone have a recommendation(s) for a carrier that works will with Vici on a high volume (can support maybe 30 CPS), has fair rates for short duration calls , good reliability/call clarity and works well with Vici? (US Only Dialing...and we're not spammy, 100% TCPA compliant).

Vicibox 6.0.4 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.4.iso | ViciDial SVN Trunk v.2.10-443a build 140617-2017 revision 2130 | 1.8.32.3-vici | Multiple Servers: 6 Dial - 1DB - 1 Web| Amfletec VoiceSync PCI Chips | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel MultiCore Processors
csbe

Re: Short Duration High Volume Carrier

Postby williamconley » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:55 pm

This question pops up a lot.

Usually with the same concept: The posting party does not mention the names of any carriers, nor their experiences with them (pointless without a name, of course), but asks that others provide them with a name.

Perhaps you could break the mold. Post a few carriers with whom you've worked and your experience(s) with them. And then ask for others to do the same. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby csbe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm

Fair enough. I wouldn't have a problem sharing carriers if people have asked....if I had found success with them. But so far no luck! The low duration stuff makes shopping for a carrier tricky.

Here's some stories however...if this may help anyone (we're new at this so have only tried a few:

Twilio - Very high call clarity (according to our agents). Some cool features in their online portal. Receptive to CPS increase but charges monthly fee for it. $0.007 introductory outbound rate but on 60 second billing increments which is not desirable for short duration calls. Will quote you a special short duration rate (as long as you prove to them you are legit and not spammy), with pretty fair rates. However they aggregate multiple carriers, to get the highest call clarity and lowest rates, but this poses other problems (ie they can't pass disconnect codes supposedly because all carriers pass them differently).

Flowroute - Solid introductory pricing for outbound: $0.0098 a min. However they have fine print about jacking up price for short duration. We've been dialing on them for a while and they haven't mentioned a problem with the durations. We also know a very large Philippines center who does very high CPS short duration calling who uses and recommends them.

JustGoVoip - A little more expensive on the rate side. But quality seems fine, and it seems to just work consistently. Hasn't mentioned CPS or short duration to us at all yet, but we haven't done a super high volume test yet. I can report back when we do.

I realize I'm breaking the mold here a bit...I too noticed not a lot of people share carrier success stories. I hope this is helpful to people, but we're not at the point with any of these three where I'm "recommending" them (hence me asking for advice from others).
csbe

Postby williamconley » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:25 pm

Excellent post. Kudos. I'd love to reward you with a name or two, and if you were a client of ours I would. As it stands, however, the only way I can do that (although others on here may ...) is if I work it backwards and give the carrier your information so my company gets the "finders fee" for your existence. And for that, I'd need to post your information to the finders sheet.

I'm allowed to give free TIME and Vicidial information here. But only "What" I know. Not "Who" I know. LOL
williamconley

Postby csbe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Got it, I don't mind you getting a finders fee for making the connection (unless it jacks up the price! Hah)

I'll PM you.
csbe

Postby williamconley » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:50 pm

Nope. Our finders fee is tiny and has no effect on pricing of which we're aware. I can't say that I'm privvy to later negotiations, but I've not had ANY negative feedback on the topic.
williamconley

Return to General Discussion