Your session has been disable VICIBOX

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Your session has been disable VICIBOX

Postby btaveras » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:45 pm

ViciBox_v.7.x86_64-7.0.1 | Vicidial VERSION: 2.12-538a | Asterisk 11.21.0-vici | Single remote Server from hivelocity | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

Guys,

Yesterday I installed this version of vicidial and it works like a charm, but every 45-60 minutes it kicks my agents out from the dialer with the session has been disable!! I fix the problem with the /usr/bin/mysqlcheck -u root -A --auto-repair, but after a certain time it happens again, I dont have g729 codecs, the time with the agents computer and the dialer is the same, the version of the softphone that I use is 3cx version 6, I have 5 agents log in. I have check the forums and still no luck!!!

I had it installed in a vmware workstation and had the same situation and the I rent a server in hivelocity and I thought it was good but still the problem persists, the last change I did was modify the vicirecord.conf file to allow the recordings permissions and after that nothing else.

I have 10 MB internet up and down.

Any suggestions.

Txs
btaveras

btaveras

Re: Your session has been disable VICIBOX

Postby williamconley » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion