User Stats - Manual dial CALL TYPE

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

User Stats - Manual dial CALL TYPE

Postby osib » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:24 am

Hi
I am just wondering in User Stats under MANUAL OUTBOUND CALLS FOR THIS TIME PERIOD: (10000 record limit) [DOWNLOAD], I see some records as CALL TYPE with MAIN, MANUAL_DIALNOW....

Can anyone explain what does MAIN indicate?

MANUAL OUTBOUND CALLS FOR THIS TIME PERIOD: (10000 record limit) [DOWNLOAD]
# DATE/TIME CALL TYPE SERVER PHONE DIALED LEAD CALLERID ALIAS PRESET C3HU
1 2016-03-18 14:03:23 MANUAL_DIALNOW *******
2 2016-03-18 12:22:32 MAIN *********

Thank you
osib

Re: User Stats - Manual dial CALL TYPE

Postby williamconley » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:38 am

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) You should test by making a call via the "Manual dial" button on the agent screen while in an autodial campaign (but paused, of course) vs choosing "next lead" in a manual dial campaign. And post your results here :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby osib » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi William
I got the answer I was looking for.

The CALL TYPE field having MAIN appears if agent does Preview Lead in Manual Dial and Dial then it fetches lead from current active list for that campaign

Thank you
osib

Postby williamconley » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:19 am

Good Postback 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion