USE INTERNAL DNC LIST and USE DNC CAMPAIGN ​LIST not working

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

USE INTERNAL DNC LIST and USE DNC CAMPAIGN ​LIST not working

Postby KenLim_16 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi,

Good day.

I encountered some issues on our vicidial now. What happened is that, we added a sample HP number in the INTERNAL DNC LIST and DNC CAMPAIGN LIST and put both +65 & 65 but still not working and the hp number that we put in INTERNAL DNC LIST and DNC CAMPAIGN LIST can still received a call.

Please advise.

Regards,
KenLim_16

Re: USE INTERNAL DNC LIST and USE DNC CAMPAIGN ​LIST not wor

Postby santhuarnold » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:23 am

If you are using only auto dial Check "Use Internal DNC List" Use Campaign DNC List should be "yes".

if manual dial check "Manual Dial Filter" you will get lot of options.
ViciBox v.7.0.1| Asterisk 11.21.0-vici | VERSION: 2.12-546a | BUILD: 160328-0316
santhuarnold

Postby KenLim_16 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi santhuarnold,

Thank you so much for your help.
However, we already set the "Use Internal DNC List" & "Use Campaign DNC List" into "Yes" under campaign setup. So, every time our agents dispo "DNC" that certain number will be moved into the dnc database on which that number will be blocked and couldn't received any calls from us.

As per my previous post, is there any reasons why its still not working?

Regards,
KenLim_16

Postby williamconley » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:03 pm

KenLim_16 wrote:Hi,

Good day.

I encountered some issues on our vicidial now. What happened is that, we added a sample HP number in the INTERNAL DNC LIST and DNC CAMPAIGN LIST and put both +65 & 65 but still not working and the hp number that we put in INTERNAL DNC LIST and DNC CAMPAIGN LIST can still received a call.

Please advise.

Regards,

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) +65 and 65 are not numbers. If they are dial codes (which includes long distance and country codes) or country codes, they are not part of the number and thus will never match the number actually being dialed.

Example: In the US our phone number is 3522690000 and our dial code is 1. We would only put 3522690000 in the DNC, without the 1 which is not part of the number. When Vicidial attempts to match the Number to the DNC, it does not include the dial code.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby KenLim_16 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Please see the details below:

Artechicture version i386 32bit for serveer
Asterisk version - 1.4.39.1-vici
Motherboard version - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4170 CPU @ 3.70GHz
We used a script to run the firewall directly in the vicidial

Example: In the US our phone number is 3522690000 and our dial code is 1. We would only put 3522690000 in the DNC, without the 1 which is not part of the number. When Vicidial attempts to match the Number to the DNC, it does not include the dial code.

"We already did this method but the results is still the same. That's we are experimenting to add the dial code might those dnc numbers will be blocked."
Can you help me on this issue? on how to put the dnc numbers to the dnc database so that it will not called again to our agents.

Please advise.

Regards,
KenLim_16

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:40 pm

KenLim_16 wrote:Please see the details below:

Artechicture version i386 32bit for serveer
Asterisk version - 1.4.39.1-vici
Motherboard version - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4170 CPU @ 3.70GHz
We used a script to run the firewall directly in the vicidial

Please include your Vicidial Version with Build. It would also be good to include your Installer with version (such as the name of the .iso used to install). The asterisk version is useful, the CPU listed is useful, and the Motherboard is NOT "i3-4170" (That's the CPU, which is why the next characters are "CPU" in your posting ... the motherboard is what the CPU is attached to ... and not really very useful anyway, LOL).

As for the rest, Love to help. Presently all I have is "it doesn't work". No cli output. No log output. Agi scripting output. Kinda short on the details ...

CLI output from asterisk (available via "asterisk -R" at the command line) will give us the exact number being dialed outbound. Sharing the Dial Prefix of the Campaign and Dial Code of the number would allow us to deduce the actual number that should be in the DNC.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion