Recording File Name Time&Date

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Recording File Name Time&Date

Postby ZeeTech » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:00 am

Hi,

I have few agents workstation in different time zone and and vici server is in different time zone so i am facing date&time issues on my recording file name, can we map date&time on all recording files according to server time?

Campaign Rec Filename is set to CAMPAIGN_FULLDATE_AGENT_CUSTPHONE but it generate file name according to agent workstation data & time

Vicidial VERSION: 2.12-479a, BUILD: 150313-0912
asterisk 1.8, libpri version: 1.4.15 with DAHDI Version: 2.6
Dell R720 – No additional hardware.
ZeeTech

Re: Recording File Name Time&Date

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:09 pm

I just tested this in the latest code and did not see this problem. I would suggest upgrading to see if this issue has already been fixed.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ZeeTech » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:02 am

Hi,

Now I've tested on Viciail VERSION: 2.12-541a BUILD: 160306-1053 but still vicidial user workstation date&time to map on recording file name, please advise.
ZeeTech

Postby mflorell » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:21 am

What is the Agent phone timezone(Local GMT) set to?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:07 pm

And for research purposes:

Server Time Zone for OS and PHP. Check "Reports" and click on + next to "SERVER +- DESCRIPTION" at the bottom of the main page which shows the present time (to be sure you know the time zone based on that value).

Also the setting for Local GMT from Admin->Servers for this server.

Can you share the path of the call? It was an automated outbound call generated by the campaign?
Also, just for fun, perhaps a test call CLI output so we can verify the path of the call.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby ZeeTech » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:39 am

Time Zone on agent phone, OS and for PHP are set to GMT+5 that is the correct as required and usually time on all call recording appeared correct but few agents workstations OS are running GMT -5 and for those agents call time on recording file appear according to workstation rather than vicidial server, so my question is can we somehow bound vicidial to map server date time on recording file.

These are the automatic calls generated by the campaign with all default path, cli out is attached for further review

http://tempsend.com/594C28BC79/3AE0/putty.log
ZeeTech

Postby mflorell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:22 am

I am still unable to replicate the issue using the latest version. Since you are doing auto-dialing, have you tried enabling the "Routing Initiated Recording" campaign feature?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:49 pm

ZeeTech wrote:Time Zone on agent phone, OS and for PHP are set to GMT+5 that is the correct as required and usually time on all call recording appeared correct but few agents workstations OS are running GMT -5 and for those agents call time on recording file appear according to workstation rather than vicidial server, so my question is can we somehow bound vicidial to map server date time on recording file.

These are the automatic calls generated by the campaign with all default path, cli out is attached for further review

1) I prefer that you post the code here (inside [ code ] brackets) rather than sending us to a (possibly infected) downloader file sharing site.
2) your cli output has color codes in it. Moderately distracting when looking at the code as text.
3) You have several recording instances, instead of a single example (I prefer one example, less code to dig through)
4) If this is your recording method:
Code: Select all
[Apr  4 13:16:09]     -- Executing [8309@default:2] Monitor("Local/58600054@default-00002ace;1", "wav,AUSOB2_20160404-131608_4726_61397442866") in new stack
Then "monitor" is somehow getting the time incorrect or a script that later modifies this to the campaign/ingroup settings is changing it incorrectly.
5) Your next step would be to find the script that makes this change. At the end of the call, the hangup command initiates:
Code: Select all
[Apr  4 13:16:16]     -- Executing [h@default:1] AGI("SIP/Smk2-00002215", "agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log--HVcauses--PRI-----NODEBUG-----16---------------") in new stack
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby virtualsky » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:00 am

ZeeTech wrote:Time Zone on agent phone, OS and for PHP are set to GMT+5 that is the correct as required and usually time on all call recording appeared correct but few agents workstations OS are running GMT -5 and for those agents call time on recording file appear according to workstation rather than vicidial server, so my question is can we somehow bound vicidial to map server date time on recording file.

Hi ZeeTech,

Same problem I am facing my server is in EST and agents are in India and I would like to have EST timestamp in recording file name too, can you please help me on this?
virtualsky

Postby virtualsky » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:30 am

I have done but it is not showing expected time, can you please guide me how to show the server timezone in the recording filename.?
Thanks in Advance...
virtualsky

Return to General Discussion