Hung-Up Tone problem

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Hung-Up Tone problem

Postby Kristyan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Hi,

I'm having issue with my crm. I experiencing No-Hungup TONE usually it happens when I'm over the phone with my client. I own a small BPO call center with 10 agents. Most of my agents experiencing this while they are engage with somebody on the phone, they said the keep on talking but all of a sudden, the client gone without hearing hung up tone. Please someone help me fix this issue.

I'm running vicibox-express:
Server Description: Vicibox Single Installation
Asterisk Version: Asterisk 1.8.23.0-vici built by abuild @ build23 on a i686 running Linux on 2013-08-07 00:20:13 UTC
Kristyan

Re: Hung-Up Tone problem

Postby mattyou1985 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:22 pm

this might help its fixed it for me but ime not using it with a crm so hear gows

ok after 2 reboots and a nother test call i can confirm that changing

vicidial.php youll need to find this file and edit it to this

( (custchannellive < -30) && (lastcustchannel.length > 3) ) {CustomerChanneLGone();}

to

( (custchannellive < 1) && (lastcustchannel.length > 3) ) {CustomerChanneLGone();}

i all so changed this just to see what hapends so ither or both changes have given me the results i need

(custchannellive < customer_gone_seconds)

to this

(custchannellive < 1)

then in command line run this perl ./install.pl then y and enter all the way untill add info to conf do y then enter all the way

has the affect of 1 sekend after customer hangs up a sound is played to let you no that thay have gone now i am happy :)

defalt is wate 30 seks then played sound/notifiy

this was puled from a nother post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=332
mattyou1985

Re: Hung-Up Tone problem

Postby Kristyan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:15 pm

I already fixed the issue, its up to the latest version of vici im using and the most important is i reach the recommended system requirements for running vicidial.
Kristyan

Return to General Discussion