Campaigns list got hidden

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Campaigns list got hidden

Postby dukemuzaffar » Sat May 14, 2016 8:49 am

Guys,

I am having a working vicidial setup based on vicibox working great from sept -2014 onwards without any issues. Its for 20 Agents.
Unfortunately from few days back, campaigns list got disappeared from Vicidial admin-->Campaigns-->Show campaigns.
I am really in need of it and want the functionality to be restored as soon as possible on the same setup.
Please any suggestions and advice from your side as to how can i restore it?
Thanks in advance.

ViciBox Server v.6.0
Asterisk 1.8.28.2
Opensuse
dukemuzaffar

Re: Campaigns list got hidden

Postby udy786 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:51 am

Hi

May be your database crashed. Try to repair your database.

Code: Select all
mysqlcheck -u root -p --auto-repair --check --optimize --all-databases
udy786

Postby dukemuzaffar » Fri May 27, 2016 4:53 am

Thanks for your reply. However, if DB is crashed, it will affect other functionalities as well right?
Any other suggestion please from others.
dukemuzaffar

Postby mflorell » Fri May 27, 2016 5:54 am

admin.php version and build?

Have you checked your User Group permissions for allowed campaigns?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby dukemuzaffar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:31 am

Sorry for delayed reply Mr. Matt

Below is the version and build for
VERSION: 2.10-451a
BUILD: 140902-0816
dukemuzaffar

Postby dukemuzaffar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:28 am

Also, in the user group
Allowed Campaigns: field has no value and even i dont have an option to select any campaign as well.
Help says
"Allowed Campaigns - This is a selectable list of Campaigns to which members of this user group can log in to. The ALL-CAMPAIGNS option allows the users in this group to see and log in to any campaign on the system. "

But literally, there is no selectable list from where i can select any value.

Please help.
dukemuzaffar

Postby dukemuzaffar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:48 am

Can someone please help on this?
dukemuzaffar

Postby dukemuzaffar » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Any help please
dukemuzaffar

Postby mflorell » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:25 am

You will have to go into mysql and fix it manually then. Look in the vicidial_user_groups table.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby dukemuzaffar » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Thanks for the response Mr Matt.

I will follow your advise.

Currently I am facing one more issue not sure if they are interlinked. My real-time summary report is not working as well.
dukemuzaffar

Postby dukemuzaffar » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:44 pm

allowed_campaigns column value was null in `vicidial_user_groups` for ADMIN group.

I have update the entry with –ALL-- .

Issue resolved.

Thanks Mr Matt, really appreciated.
dukemuzaffar

Postby williamconley » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:26 am

dukemuzaffar wrote:Thanks for your reply. However, if DB is crashed, it will affect other functionalities as well right?
Any other suggestion please from others.

Actually, not necessarily. This depends on which table broke. So it never hurts to run the check instead of dismissing it out of hand. Just sayin'

Even though that did not turn out to be the issue this time, it's a good thing to check when you have any problem with "stuff missing" from the GUI. 8-)

dukemuzaffar wrote:allowed_campaigns column value was null in `vicidial_user_groups` for ADMIN group.

EXCELLENT postback. You've probably helped another user save some hair pulling 8-)

And on a final note: Never Edit the ADMIN user group. If you feel the need to edit the access/permissions of a user, move them OUT of ADMIN and into another group, and edit the other group. Safe.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby atkins513 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:58 pm

dukemuzaffar wrote:allowed_campaigns column value was null in `vicidial_user_groups` for ADMIN group.

Issue resolved.

Thanks Mr Matt, really appreciated.

Can you give me a step by step on how to do this? I am having exactly the same problem. I have putty but i am very very new to Vicidial. Please give me step by step as though you are talking to a child from the point of logging in to my server with putty to setting my group ADMIN to see all campaigns.... Thank you
atkins513

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:31 pm

mysql -u cron -p1234 asterisk -e "select * from vicidial_user_groups where user_group='ADMIN'\G"

View the "allowed_campaigns" and "qc_allowed_campaigns" and "qc_allowed_inbound_groups". All should be -ALL-XXXXXX- -".

mysql -u cron -p1234 asterisk -e "update vicidial_user_groups set allowed_campaigns='-ALL-CAMPAIGNS- -', qc_allowed_campaigns='-ALL-CAMPAIGNS- -', qc_allowed_inbound_groups='-ALL-GROUPS- -', agent_status_viewable_groups='--ALL-GROUPS-- --CAMPAIGN-AGENTS-- --NOT-LOGGED-IN-AGENTS-- ADMIN', admin_viewable_groups='---ALL---', admin_viewable_call_times='---ALL---', agent_allowed_chat_groups='--ALL-GROUPS-- --CAMPAIGN-AGENTS-- ADMIN' where user_group='ADMIN'"

Note that if your version is old, one (or more) of these fields may actually be missing and cause the query to fail. If so, delete the offending field and value.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby carpenox » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:55 am

good shit Bill. Thx for this. I had it all set right but definitely good debugging info to have for the future
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby atkins513 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:01 pm

williamconley wrote:
mysql -u cron -p1234 asterisk -e "select * from vicidial_user_groups where user_group='ADMIN'\G"

View the "allowed_campaigns" and "qc_allowed_campaigns" and "qc_allowed_inbound_groups". All should be -ALL-XXXXXX- -".

mysql -u cron -p1234 asterisk -e "update vicidial_user_groups set allowed_campaigns='-ALL-CAMPAIGNS- -', qc_allowed_campaigns='-ALL-CAMPAIGNS- -', qc_allowed_inbound_groups='-ALL-GROUPS- -', agent_status_viewable_groups='--ALL-GROUPS-- --CAMPAIGN-AGENTS-- --NOT-LOGGED-IN-AGENTS-- ADMIN', admin_viewable_groups='---ALL---', admin_viewable_call_times='---ALL---', agent_allowed_chat_groups='--ALL-GROUPS-- --CAMPAIGN-AGENTS-- ADMIN' where user_group='ADMIN'"

Note that if your version is old, one (or more) of these fields may actually be missing and cause the query to fail. If so, delete the offending field and value.

Wow.. I never got this problem fixed but was searching for the solution yet again tonight, 4 months later, and I came across your post.. and you didn't direct it towards anyone so i wasnt even sure if it was for me.... BUT i ran both of these commands and fixed my issues... wow... thank you so much!!!
atkins513

Postby sandstone » Thu May 18, 2023 8:16 pm

Thank you williamconley! This solution fixed an error for me as well! You Rock!!!!
sandstone

Return to General Discussion