Agents' own lead management process

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agents' own lead management process

Postby Vince-0 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:36 am

Hi!

I have an process that requires agents to capture and curate their own leads on the fly.
So far I've gotten away with importing their leads and setting them as callbacks so they can see a list of their leads and "cherry pick" which ones they want. (Even though the callback list interface is a bit ugly)

This is a problem when they want to create multiple new leads because they'd have to manual dial each new number (inserting a new lead in the manual dial list) and set it as a callback for later.
I've thought of including the "add a new lead" page from the admin interface in their page but this has other issues like selecting which list to put the new lead into.

So! It looks like I need a custom input form that can take multiple leads (name + number + a comment) and insert them into the current agents' callbacks.

Has anyone come across this requirement before?
I'd like to pursue a custom dev request for a solution to this, is this something that vicidial.com will do?
Vince-0

Re: Agents' own lead management process

Postby mflorell » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:45 am

We have several clients that have used a custom written form and the Non-Agent API to do what you describe.

You also should try using the owner-only dialing options, along with owner populate to keep the leads separated.

Are you already letting the agents use LEAD SEARCH in their agent screen as well?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Vince-0 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:52 am

Matt!

I have owner-only dialing,populate options enabled - definitely helped with the process.
Agent lead search isn't required, they'd rather want to see a list like in the callbacks list.

So I'd like to do away with the callbacks list and use it only for what it is intended for - appointments.
I'd like the agents to insert multiple new leads into the agent's ownership and view the list with some details so they can cherry pick for themselves. Shall I contact sales@ to get this thing specced?

Thanks,
Vince-0

Postby mflorell » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:33 am

Yes, go ahead and email sales, but please give as much detail on these proposed new features as you can, so we can accurately quote them for you.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Vince-0 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:39 am

Ok thanks!
Vince-0

Return to General Discussion