Customer Gone Warning Seconds:

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Customer Gone Warning Seconds:

Postby mattyou1985 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:00 am

ime hopping that one of the vici team would have the ancer to this so hears my question

carrier 1 .....Customer hungup so tone gets played and messige shows up all good
carrier 2 ......Customer hungup and no tone no messige

both carriers was using same campain same settings onley thig changed was the prefix to change carriers

so now i no its carrier related my question is whats needed from the carrier (signal?) for this funsion to work

ive tryed to ask my pervider thay have no idear how the 2 work to gether for the tone/messige to show up hence me comming hear

hope some one can help best regards

VERSION: 2.12-561a all in 1 -express v6
BUILD: 160708-0745 Asterisk 1.8.29.0-vici
mattyou1985

Re: Customer Gone Warning Seconds:

Postby mattyou1985 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:48 am

so up date on this note

by using carrier 2 my server load keeped spiking and corsing por call quality(an ime gessing CGWS to not work) so i moved carrier to a new pbx Asterisk 11 using vicibox v7 installer all went rather well
connected carrier, placed calls, even tested the customer gone worning and thats even working ao all good no majer changes so thank you vici team for making that so strate forward to do :)

but mow i have a new problum well 2 of them and i dont no if should make a new post so ill start it hear if thats ok

so now i have 2 servers witch i need to connect from externall (1 web server 1 PBX server) ip port forwding will not work onley works when i use DMZ to allow 1 server to reach out so my question is how can i redirect from 1 server to the other so i onley need to alow 1 ip to the outside world, can i use portforwading in linix/sun or do i just need to alter the landing page on my pbx to redirect to webserver ?? or is thir another way of dowing it eney an hints on this matter would be much appricheated i will endever to search the bord index and other forums on this matter, thanks in advance
mattyou1985

Postby williamconley » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:03 pm

mattyou1985 wrote:carrier 1 .....Customer hungup so tone gets played and messige shows up all good

I do not understand the reference. When a customer hangs up, there is no "tone" of which I am aware.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby williamconley » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:06 pm

mattyou1985 wrote:so now i have 2 servers witch i need to connect from externall (1 web server 1 PBX server) ip port forwding will not work onley works when i use DMZ to allow 1 server to reach out so my question is how can i redirect from 1 server to the other so i onley need to alow 1 ip to the outside world, can i use portforwading in linix/sun or do i just need to alter the landing page on my pbx to redirect to webserver ?? or is thir another way of dowing it eney an hints on this matter would be much appricheated i will endever to search the bord index and other forums on this matter, thanks in advance

When your servers must share a physical network, they will both use private IPs and will both connect to a router (often using a switch). Then the router will actually have the external/public IP and the two Vicidial servers will communicate with each other on this private network. It's also quite popular to have agents on the local network to communicate directly with the servers.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mattyou1985 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:54 am

williamconley wrote:
mattyou1985 wrote:carrier 1 .....Customer hungup so tone gets played and messige shows up all good

I do not understand the reference. When a customer hangs up, there is no "tone" of which I am aware.

soon as i can ill do somthink to help you understand as this is
mattyou1985

Postby mattyou1985 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:04 am

williamconley wrote:
mattyou1985 wrote:so now i have 2 servers witch i need to connect from externall (1 web server 1 PBX server) ip port forwding will not work onley works when i use DMZ to allow 1 server to reach out so my question is how can i redirect from 1 server to the other so i onley need to alow 1 ip to the outside world, can i use portforwading in linix/sun or do i just need to alter the landing page on my pbx to redirect to webserver ?? or is thir another way of dowing it eney an hints on this matter would be much appricheated i will endever to search the bord index and other forums on this matter, thanks in advance

When your servers must share a physical network, they will both use private IPs and will both connect to a router (often using a switch). Then the router will actually have the external/public IP and the two Vicidial servers will communicate with each other on this private network. It's also quite popular to have agents on the local network to communicate directly with the servers.

as for this i was able to figger a way using DMZ to pbx and port frowading for 5060:5061 to the pbx and then 80:81 ports get forwaded to webserver so when i connect on HTTP://server.address.com all other funchions like call montering and admin scren work as 1

i was awair of agents on the local network but its was messy as in web was gowing to one ip and sip phones was gowing to a difrent ip i need to do this so if i was never in one day and ip moved around (as thir not statik ip) ide have to run round all pc's and changed all the settings least now i can just redirect trafick on rooter so no firther changes would be needed :)

so its all good now thanks for the help
mattyou1985

Return to General Discussion