Call Park Problem

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Call Park Problem

Postby Arafat » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:24 am

Hi,
I have maintaining an international process from vicidial. When the agents park the call while providing service from agent panel, the call automatically hanged up after 15-20 seconds. But the client remains hearing the park music, till he disconnect the call from his end. The park time counts in DB is started from the agent park the call to till the client disconnect the call. So an abnormal park time is count in database and the park time is greater than call handling time.
Can you suggest me any solution to overcome the problem.

Arafat
Arafat

Re: Call Park Problem

Postby williamconley » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:42 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) You said:
the call automatically hanged up after 15-20 seconds
and then went on to describe a call that has NOT been hung up. Please tell us what you mean by this. Are you saying that the agent is removed from the call session? Or you have an AGI script running that terminates the call ...?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby lvish » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Hi

I had same problem in H323 trunks . I think its something related to trunk signaling port. If H323 signaling port is greater than 5000 then it works fine. Issue comes up if value is set as 1720.

Other issue can be asterisk version in system settings is not matching actual asterisk version installed.

regds

lvish
lvish
lvish

Postby Von Camba » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Hi all,

I do have same problem. Call still active but status on agc is already hangup and dispo on realtime monitoring.

Vicidial scratch install | Vicidial 2.11 | Asterisk 1.8.32 | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Inter quad core
Von Camba

Postby mflorell » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:03 am

Try upgrading to a more recent svn/trunk version of VICIdial.

Confirm that your servers have the proper asterisk version set in the Modify Servers page. If they don't, change it and force a conf file reload.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Von Camba » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:46 am

Hi Sir,

I do tried it on other agc (astguiclient 2.13) but still the same
I tried to check on maillogs and it shows the message below:

>N 1 Cron Daemon Thu Oct 5 16:41 24/1003 "Cron <root@asterisktts2> /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_conf_update.pl"
& t
Message 1:
From root@asterisktts2.slash.ph Thu Oct 5 16:41:11 2017
Return-Path: <root@asterisktts2.slash.ph>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 16:41:11 +0800
To: root@asterisktts2.slash.ph
Subject: Cron <root@asterisktts2> /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_conf_update.pl
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
X-Cron-Env: <LANG=en_US.UTF-8>
X-Cron-Env: <SHELL=/bin/sh>
X-Cron-Env: <HOME=/root>
X-Cron-Env: <PATH=/usr/bin:/bin>
X-Cron-Env: <LOGNAME=root>
X-Cron-Env: <USER=root>

command timed-out at /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_conf_update.pl line 269

Vicidial scratch install | Vicidial 2.13 | Asterisk 1.8.32 | Clustered Server(already) | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Inter quad core
Von Camba

Return to General Discussion