Advantages of Vicidial over Elastix call center

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Advantages of Vicidial over Elastix call center

Postby muyousif » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:53 am

Hi experts,

I am trying to know the advantages of Vicidial over Elastix commercial call center module or when we should/can use Elastix call center or when we should not....
ViciBox v.6.0.3 | VERSION: 2.14-685a BUILD: 180825-2100| Asterisk 1.8.29 | Cluster: 1 DB: 16Core@2.67GHz 16RAM | 1 WEB: 8Core@2.50GHz 16RAM | 8 Tel: QuadCore@2.93GHz 8RAM
muyousif

Re: Advantages of Vicidial over Elastix call center

Postby williamconley » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Elastix isn't software, it's an installer for FreePBX (although it has a lot of fresh toys since implementation ... that's still a valid description). The Call Center Module is not something I've personally ever even heard of, and the screen shots are in Spanish. Thus it's not likely to be real big in the US marketplace for a while.

I suspect it's being implemented by a small group (or one person) and has limited functionality.

That being said: Vicidial is in use in thousands of call centers with autodial needs across the globe. The feature list is easy to find. The Vicidial Manager's Manual is helpful in identifying the necessary functionality. If Elastix Call Center has such a feature list or manual, it would be easier to compare. Lacking that, I'd say it's probably not ready yet unless it precisely matches your needs. If the existing screen shots are a hint: It's VERY limited.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Advantages of Vicidial over Elastix call center

Postby boybawang » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Elastix is designed towards being an ip pbx whereas vicibox is designed for asterisk to be a dialer for a call center
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Return to General Discussion