INGROUP AFTER HOURS ACTION CALL MENU

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

INGROUP AFTER HOURS ACTION CALL MENU

Postby rbbumanlag » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:16 am

Hi Vicidial,

Specification:

ViciBox 6.0.4.(iso) | Asterisk 1.8.32-3-vici | VERSION: 2.12-538a BUILD: 160122-1401 | Cluster Setup | Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 V3 @ 2.5GHz | 16GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB (SAS) 10kRPM |No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Virtualized on XenServer

Question:

I have a problem in vicidial In-group configuration in which when I set 'After Hours Action" to CALL MENU and Assign a CALL MENU at "After Hours Call Menu" then submit to save configuration, after I test the ingroup, it wont go to the CALL MENU that I set.

I tried troubleshooting if the CALL MENU is working through adding a DID. Through DID this works. but using the After Hours Feature of the Ingroup, it wont work.

But when I use VOICEMAIL and EXTENSION in the "After Hours Action" in ingroup, this works.

Next Question;

How do I create an extension in which it will play a file (Using Background) then if you press a number, it will redirect to a Voice mailbox. If you have an idea on this, kindly guide me, still a newbie on the cli of asterisk.

Thanks!
rbbumanlag

Return to General Discussion