Loading leads but will not dial

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Loading leads but will not dial

Postby jamievkent@gmail.com » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:27 pm

If I manually add 1 lead at a time to the list it will dial the lead, but when I go in and load a list it adds them to the hopper and shows on the real time page that it is dialing them but never connects any to the agent. The ones I add individually do connect, anyone have any suggestions for this?
jamievkent@gmail.com

Re: Loading leads but will not dial

Postby boybawang » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:24 am

you should post the command line logs and the version of your vicidial server and how it was installed
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Postby williamconley » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:25 am

jamievkent@gmail.com wrote:If I manually add 1 lead at a time to the list it will dial the lead, but when I go in and load a list it adds them to the hopper and shows on the real time page that it is dialing them but never connects any to the agent. The ones I add individually do connect, anyone have any suggestions for this?

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) If your Carrier "dialplan entry" dial pattern does not match your campaign "Dial Prefix" plus your lead "Dial Code" plus your lead "Phone Number", nothing will show on the CLI, and Vicidial will never be able to dial any leads. So:
Provide your Dialplan entry, and the campaign Dial Prefix, and the Lead's Dial Code and one Phone Number (change the last four digits to "0000" to protect the privacy of the prospect).

4) Are your campaign setting proper for a campaign to run? Is an agent in ready status? (not "closer")?

5) Have you followed the instructions in the Vicidial Manager's Manual, starting from page One and ending with ... dialing! (without skipping anything?). If not, it's probably a good idea to start over and do that from beginning to end. It may be educational and it may well solve your problem. But if you don't go all the way back, any single mistake can stop your dialer from working. And it's free, so ... 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby kumar2arbind » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:01 am

go through your cli> logs when you are dialing.their you find why number are not dialing, maximum chances that you have problem in your dial prefix.
kumar2arbind

Return to General Discussion