Inbound Campaign Inquiry

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inbound Campaign Inquiry

Postby rbbumanlag » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi Vicidial,

Specification:

ViciBox 6.0.4.(iso) | Asterisk 1.8.32-3-vici | VERSION: 2.12-538a BUILD: 160122-1401 | Cluster Setup | Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 V3 @ 2.5GHz | 16GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB (SAS) 10kRPM |No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Virtualized on XenServer

Question:

After setting the campaign and monitoring the agent in Real Time, the agent is on status "CLOSER" should the status be "READY" I already selected the allow closer to NO.

Then we have experience that the Inbound Call is stuck in queue even though there are available agents. What we do is login and logout the agent.

Thanks!
rbbumanlag

Re: Inbound Campaign Inquiry

Postby darkeye08 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi,

Good day!

After setting the campaign and monitoring the agent in Real Time, the agent is on status "CLOSER" should the status be "READY"
- This is a login concern, if you want to see the agent being "READY" status then you should let them click "blended" upon login in Campaign Setting Ratio.

Then we have experience that the Inbound Call is stuck in queue even though there are available agents. What we do is login and logout the agent
- Are the agents set to accept ingroup(incoming calls)? Have you check the said Ingroup on allowed Inbound group settings in Campaign the agents login?

Hope this helps! Cheers! :)
darkeye08

Re: Inbound Campaign Inquiry

Postby rbbumanlag » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi Darkeye08,

After setting the campaign and monitoring the agent in Real Time, the agent is on status "CLOSER" should the status be "READY"
- This is a login concern, if you want to see the agent being "READY" status then you should let them click "blended" upon login in Campaign Setting Ratio.
- thank you for this, I was able to see the blended on changing the dial method to RATIO. What is the difference between inboundman and RATIO?

Then we have experience that the Inbound Call is stuck in queue even though there are available agents. What we do is login and logout the agent
- Are the agents set to accept ingroup(incoming calls)? Have you check the said Ingroup on allowed Inbound group settings in Campaign the agents login?
- on the campaign, the right inbound group is selected, but what happens is that sometimes there were no problem and there are times that the agent needs to login and logout to refresh his/her connection if the call is stuck in queue. I already checked the Utilization of the Server and it only have low utilization. But on my outbound campaigns, I do not have any problem.
rbbumanlag

Return to General Discussion