Vicidial Status on Call Reports

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial Status on Call Reports

Postby rbbumanlag » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:47 am

Hi Vicidial,

Specification:

ViciBox 6.0.4.(iso) | Asterisk 1.8.32-3-vici | VERSION: 2.12-538a BUILD: 160122-1401 | Cluster Setup | Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 V3 @ 2.5GHz | 16GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB (SAS) 10kRPM |No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Virtualized on XenServer

Question:

I have a question on extracting reports? Could we extract IVR reports and determine the length of the caller on the IVR and on length of talk with an agent? what I can see is that we could only see the IVR reports in the Reports Menu then IVR reports. We would like to know what number goes to that IVR and what number did the caller pressed.
Another question is that when extracting reports, statuses DNC,MAXCAL does not show on other groups except admin group, I believe the DNS and MAXCAL is by default resides on List 998, how could I share this list to other groups so that they could see the status DNC and MAXCAL that by default goes to default inbound list 998.

Thanks!
rbbumanlag

Return to General Discussion