we are getting difference in agent performance report

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

we are getting difference in agent performance report

Postby pratik » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:38 am

hello,

We have installed vicidial 2.11 version on centos 6.5. We installed vicidial from scratch. We are facing issue with agent performance report.
On current day we pulled out the agent performance report. On next day when we pulled out previous day agent performance report, we are getting difference on both report. We are getting less time details in comparison of previous day report data.

i.e : On 20th December 2016 we pulled out the agent performance report. On next day 21st December 2016, we pulled out the report of 20th December 2016. When we compare both the report of 20th December 2016 which are pulled out on different date. We are getting time difference of same date report. After 21st December 2016, when ever I will pull out the report of 20th December 2016. Its remain same which was on 21st December 2016 date report.

Can you please help us on it.
pratik

Re: we are getting difference in agent performance report

Postby mflorell » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:59 pm

The agent log cleanup script runs at night and cleans up the math errors in the vicidial_agent_log.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby pratik » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:33 am

Thanks for reply.

Bellow are the cron.

### fix the vicidial_agent_log once every hour and the full day run at night

33 * * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_cleanup_agent_log.pl

50 0 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_cleanup_agent_log.pl --last-24hours

Am I correct?

As well as can you kindly explain me about math error. Which type of error this script cleanup.

Can I commented those cron?
pratik

Postby mflorell » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:04 am

Yes those are it. The math errors are caused by several different issues in both javascript and the fact that different events are triggered by different components in VICIdial. The cleanup script goes by the epoch timestamp for the events and calculates the proper pause time, wait time, talk time, dispo time etc... for the agent activity log.

You can comment it out if you like, but then you would be maintaining inaccurate data.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion