Sort Statuses

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Sort Statuses

Postby Chuckferd » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Does anyone know of a way to have the statuses sorted on the rep disposition window?

I have a request from the sales team to sort campaign and system status in a particular fashion. Outside of using only custom dispositions with a leading numerical number I don't see a straight forward way of doing this.

Thanks!
Chuckferd

Re: Sort Statuses

Postby mflorell » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:37 pm

There is currently no feature setting that does this.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Sort Statuses

Postby williamconley » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Chuckferd wrote:Does anyone know of a way to have the statuses sorted on the rep disposition window?

I have a request from the sales team to sort campaign and system status in a particular fashion. Outside of using only custom dispositions with a leading numerical number I don't see a straight forward way of doing this.

Thanks!

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) What order would you change it to? If you're not talking about alpha by status or alpha by description, then a new field would be required. (Or a new table to avoid collisions with fields during upgrades.)

4) This change would require modifying the Vicidial Core, which has some challenges: The biggest being that Upgrade would wipe the change away, making it necessary to re-update the new core.

5) If you sponsor this as a new feature with The Vicidial Group (yes, they do that!), then it would become part of the new core and upgrade wouldn't be a problem. They have an inbound sales email where you can inquire about price.

6) If you have a 3rd party (such as where I work), you can request that the change also be submitted to The Vicidial Group as a DIFF to request inclusion in the core, but this requires that the change be "universally acceptable" (ie: something that any company could use, not specific to yours) and of course well-written.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion