Restrict to some status (disposition)

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Restrict to some status (disposition)

Postby siva.ssk7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:23 am

HI,
I want to know that how to restrict some status (disposition) selection in agent screen, if call is answered by the customer then only we need to select sale or matured dispostion or we should enable RNR, switchedoff like these dispostion is it possible to do
siva.ssk7

Re: Restrict to some status (disposition)

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:14 am

You need to include more information here on exactly what you are trying to do. I really don't understand what you have written.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby siva.ssk7 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:52 am

Hi, I'm setting the below disposition
1. SALE MADE
2. Followup call
3. CALL ME LATER
4. Not reachable
5. Invalid number
in the above dispositions i need to enable 1,2,3 only when the customer picked up the call because those based on success calls or matured call. Then if customer disconnected or non-spoken calls we need to enable 4,5 dispostion after clicking "hangup call" button.
siva.ssk7

Postby mflorell » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:59 am

We don't have a feature to select statuses based upon whether the customer picked up or not, but you could try the MIN SEC and MAX SEC features already within the statuses modification screen:

The MIN SEC and MAX SEC fields for each status will determine whether an agent can select that status at the end of their call based upon the length of the call. If the call is 10 seconds and the MIN SEC for a status is set to 20 seconds, then the agent will not be able to select that status. Also, if a call is 40 seconds and the MAX SEC for a status is set to 30 seconds, then the agent will not be able to select that status.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby siva.ssk7 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:40 am

Yes this option is working based on "LIVE CALL" detection, since some calls we get LIVE CALL while ringing itself so if i give this means it's also taking as spoken call
siva.ssk7

Return to General Discussion