Agent Productivity Report

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent Productivity Report

Postby ivschakravarthi » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:12 am

Vicdial VERSION: 2.9-441a |BUILD: 140612-1628 |asterisk 1.4.27.1|single server |Centos6.0 |One Digium card | No cluster

Hi,

Agent Performance report is completely based on Events occurring on the agent screen i.e.,it was the report taken place between two intervals and not duration of the interval.

For example,
If an agent logged in at 1:02 AM and after 5 secs and he went waiting state.
Total 2 events occurred between 1:00AM and 1:30 AM.
First event is pause which lasted for 5 secs duration.
Second event is Resume state which lasted for more than 1 Hr means he was in the same state for 1 hour without change in his state.

So, now is there any way to pull out the agent performance report i.e., how much time agent was in pause and waiting state between 1:00 AM and 1:30 AM.
If i look into vicidial_agent_log table , based on the event_time column, if i pull out the report for 30 mins, i will get the below values

Agent was in
Pause State - 5 Sec
Waiting for call- 60 min [This is wrong , as i am trying to pull the report for a duration of 30 mins only].

Please help on this, how to pull out agent performance report for particular time period.

Regards,
Chak
ivschakravarthi

Re: Agent Productivity Report

Postby mflorell » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Events are based upon timestamps and lengths in time. Because of this, it is very difficult to figure out what you are looking for. Although we did build a custom report for a client that did what you ask, but it had to be run in a batch process at night because it was so database intensive it would crash the database if run during production hours.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ivschakravarthi » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:29 pm

Thank You for the reply.
Can you tell me, where i can get those custom batch scripts which need to be run in order to get the report?
I will give a try and check and as night time we wont have any calls and we will able to run it.

Regards,
chak
ivschakravarthi

Postby mflorell » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:47 am

The custom batch script was written specifically for the client's customized system, to tie in with their in-house PR and hours-tracking payroll system. As such, it's not part of the open-source codebase.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby oliviabparker1 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:29 am

mflorell wrote:The custom batch script was written specifically for the client's customized system, to tie in with their in-house PR and hours-tracking payroll system. As such, it's not part of the open-source codebase.

The data is usually tied up with their payroll OBP accounting bpo team/ HR like time logs, filing of leaves, requests for OT/ undertime and etc. This assures that the staff receives the right incentives, benefits, and salary. I think you can request this to their accounting for a complete set of productivity reports.
oliviabparker1

Return to General Discussion