Regional Calling

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Regional Calling

Postby kennow » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:55 pm

VERSION: 2.14-621a
BUILD: 170717-1444
© 2017 ViciDial G

Trying to set up some exclusive regional calling areas.
I set up a user group called mass
i set up an inbound group called massgroup
I set up a Campaign called Masscall

The question I have is when I go to the Campaign Mod Screen and the allowed inbound groups and allow transfer groups sections, i see all the inbound groups available. I only want to let the mass user group be able to receive/see calls from the Massgroup inbound group and not see other inbound groups that may be in other calling regions. Is there a way I can have only the massgroup inbound appear in the allow inbound and allow transfer groups sections. This would be set up exclusive inbound and transfer calling campaigns and exclusive inbound groups
Thanks
kennow
kennow

Re: Regional Calling

Postby williamconley » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Please always include your Installation method with Version (ie: Vicibox X.X.X). This can get you quicker answers if relevant and help link others with installer related problems that are similar to yours land on your post.
__

Two options: Choose their ingroups for them. This is done by selecting each user (in the Ingroup Modify interface "selected" for each user), and then changing the users ability to Choose Ingroups to NO (in the User Modify interface). Now they will not even see the ingroups and be automatically included in the ones you've chosen. This is on a per-user basis, but you don't have to force all of them, you can still let trusted users pick their own Ingroups (ie: the smart ones who do so properly can still have a choice).

Otherwise, you must put them in separate campaigns which allow separate ingroups if you can't trust them to select the ones they are supposed to be accepting calls from. Then you use the Allow Ingroups selection for the campaign to build the list for these agents as a group.

The user group is only used to choose the campaigns. Not the Ingroups.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion