Outbound and using ingroup

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Outbound and using ingroup

Postby bghayad » Sun May 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello;

vicibox 7.0.3, vicidial 2.12-15, Build 160508-0139, asterisk 11.22.0-vici, Single Machine

For outbound: I need the leads in the list to be distributed based on the ingroup (I am assuming the ingroup is same as queue), so this lead to be sent for this queue and any agent logged in to this ingroup will get the call, how?

From the other side, is it possible in the list to determine the agent for the lead?
I am using the standard list and it does not contains field for agent or field for ingroup.

I have tried before to download the list and filling it by leads and loading it, but it is failed. So that let me to use the standard list which does not contains agent or ingroup.

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Outbound and using ingroup

Postby bghayad » Sun May 27, 2018 5:01 pm

OK seems I found the solution by using the owner only dialing feature. But again, where I can find the owner field for the lead in the list?
Or I have to fill direct in the database and this is not possible via list loading?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Outbound and using ingroup

Postby mflorell » Sun May 27, 2018 10:28 pm

The "owner" field is a standard field to load data into when you import leads into your system, either through the web-based lead loader, the API or the CLI lead loader.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion