Automatic agent login Api

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Automatic agent login Api

Postby nani » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:34 am

Hi Team ,I have created outbound campaign in vicidial with AMD ,the call is going fine and prompt also playing fine,for dialing leads i have to login into agent GUI with that campaign and press activation button in agent GUI.when i load the leads the call automatically go without agent login to campaign,is it possible.

please help me with this
nani

Re: Automatic agent login Api

Postby mflorell » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:22 am

Have you tried using Remote Agents?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby nani » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:39 am

hi mflorell thanks for reply,here is my remote agent details:

UserID Start:nani(user level 9)
numberoflines:1
serverip:***.****.***.***
external extension:8400(phone extension)
campaign:5555(outbound campaign)

i created like this ,the call is not going from outbound campaign,when i login with agent GUI by pressing activation button only calls are going from the campaign,

is anything i am missing in remote agent?
nani

Postby mflorell » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:05 am

What is the "activation button" you mention?

If you are using Remote Agents, you don't need to use the Agent screen GUI.

How many dialable leads are in this campaign?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby nani » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:08 am

sorry for late reply ,i was stuck in some where.in campaign i have mensioned AMD action to" Y" and routing extension to "8327".in that extension i placed my prompt. i am learning vicidial for my job can you pleace help me with this.i have inserted leads in list using API now everything working fine but how to create remote agent for outbound
campaign automatic call going to client.with out agent login and press active button.(i loded 20 numbers to list)
nani

Postby mflorell » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:53 am

There are several problems with your setup, have you read the Manager Manual and followed the tutorials?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby nani » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:54 am

yes i read manager manual,for default AMD routing extension is 8328 .insted of that i am routing to 8327 in that i placed my prompt after playing the prompt i am hanhuping the call.without moving to ;exten => 8367,n,AGI(agi-VDAD_ALL_outbound.agi,NORMAL-----LO.) .All i want to know is how to automate the outbound campaign with out agent login .

like for pausing and logout we have API right ,we have one api for activating outbound campaign (like you said remote agent )

If i am thinking wrong, please currect Me .
nani

Postby mflorell » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:10 am

8328 is not a default valid routing extension, here's the list of valid routing extensions from the HELP:

- 8364 - same as 8368
- 8365 - Will send the call only to an agent on the same server as the call is placed on
- 8366 - Used for press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns
- 8367 - Will try to first send the call to an agent on the local server, then it will look on other servers
- 8368 - DEFAULT - Will send the call to the next available agent no matter what server they are on
- 8369 - Used for Answering Machine Detection after that, same behavior as 8368
- 8373 - Used for Answering Machine Detection after that same behavior as 8366
- 8374 - Used for press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns with Cepstral Text-to-speech
- 8375 - Used for Answering Machine Detection then press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns with Cepstral Text-to-speech

No, there is currently no API function for controlling Remote Agents.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby nani » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:48 am

Thanks for details,How can i make outbound campaign(Just dynamic prompt playing based on the mobile number and hangup) run automatically with out agent login.I tried servay ,callmenu now i am doing above thing with AMD routing to 8367 and there i am writing AGI for feteching prompt for perticular numbers and i am playing prompt there .Now all i want is how to make this call going for outbound campaign automatically with out agent Login and press activation Button.Know you under stand what i am trying to do.

I found solution like below ,after logout we will get one link to login again right,

http://ipserver/agc/vicidial.php?relogi ... icidial123

if we hit this all details automatically fill and in this also i have to press submit button.

can you help me about this.
nani

Postby nani » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:01 am

Hi mflorell,please tell me any possibulitys of above
nani

Postby nani » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 am

Hi tech team is there any possibulity to automatically activate outbound calls when leads push into list ,with out agent login and press active button
nani

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:22 am

nani wrote:Hi tech team is there any possibulity to automatically activate outbound calls when leads push into list ,with out agent login and press active button

If you want to activate a Remote Agent (which is defined as "An agent who has NO computer, just a phone"), yes. In fact, a simple mysql query will change "inactive" to "active" quite easily.

If you want to change an agent from "logged in but paused" to "logged in and active", this is also possible. But it doesn't sound like what you want.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby nani » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:31 am

Hi william,thank for replay.i am loading leads into table and i am playing dynamic prompt based on mobile number .In campaign section i set AMD action Y and routing extension to 8379 ,i created this extension and agi to play dynamic prompt. please advice me when ever the leads pushed into list ,the outbound call has to go automatically without agent
nani

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:42 am

"Without agent" is impossible. Technically. But a "Remote agent" can activate a campaign, even if the call never gets to that remote agent (who doesn't really exist).

Thus you would probably do well to look up "Remote Agent" in the Vicidial Manager's Manual and see what a Remote Agent is and how to create one to activate your campaign.

8-)
williamconley

Postby nani » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:34 am

UserID Start:nani(user level 9)
numberoflines:1
serverip:***.****.***.***
external extension:8400(phone extension)
campaign:5555(outbound campaign)

i created like this ,the call is not going from outbound campaign,
nani

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:48 am

Once you have a fully functional dialer, switching from "logged in agent" to "remote agent" is relatively simple. But you gotta have a functional dialer first.

Start at the beginning of page one of the Vicidial Manager's Manual. Don't skip anything. When everything you want to work "works", you're done. But if you skipped around trying to make things work ... start over.

In other words: If you have not yet made Vicidial work normally (with a logged in agent), then it also won't work with a remote agent.

(Or: Before you learn to be a stunt driver ... you gotta learn to drive! lol)
williamconley

Postby nani » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:57 am

when the agent login and press activation button the calls are going ,like above i have created remote agent ,now calls are not going,can tell me is there anything i missed.
I read manager manual and created the remote agent,but why the calls are not going out.
nani

Postby williamconley » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:03 pm

In both cases, the view of the Real Time Screen should be the same: The agent will show as "READY" when they are active and not on a call. So, does your Remote Agent show as "Ready"?

Was the logged in agent in the same campaign as the remote agent?

And it's also time for this:

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600
williamconley

Postby nani » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:21 am

yes ,now its working fine i did mistake in user creation ,after reading again manager manual now i got solution.thanku verymuch for your help
nani

Return to General Discussion