How to optimize low quality data

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to optimize low quality data

Postby chrisclasman » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 am

Hey everyone,

I'm running insurance leads campaigns, and I'm on a bad streak when it comes to data list quality.
I keep getting very variable quality data lists, and it's becoming hard to generate leads.

Is there anything we can do to optimise low quality data? Any settings or anything that would decrease the amount of calls made to AA and NA numbers?

Or, even better, if anyone know of a solid, consistent, data supplier for auto insurance that they wouldn't mind sharing, I would be forever grateful :D :D

Thank you!

Chris
chrisclasman

Re: How to optimize low quality data

Postby thephaseusa » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:56 am

We all have this problem. We need better data. We need better lists. We need more sales.

Unfortunately VICIdial can’t make no answers answer, answering machines answer, turn downs say yes.

Do what we all have to do. Spend money on lists, spend money on voip. And when you get to the point where you can’t turn a profit anymore, find another product/service to sell, one you can turn a profit on.
thephaseusa

Postby chrisclasman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:15 pm

I hear you. I was thinking there might be a way to not keep calling the AA/NA.

But yeah, I'm spending tons on lists, but as I mentioned I'm on a bad streak.
I had a great streak with one vendor, but it turned to s**t, kept my money and refused replacemetn :/
chrisclasman

Postby thephaseusa » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:54 pm

I’m sorry I didnt read your question closely enough.

In campaign settings under Add A Dial Status to Call: remove AA and NA.

When the list resets you wont call those any more.

John
thephaseusa

Postby williamconley » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:01 pm

chrisclasman wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm running insurance leads campaigns, and I'm on a bad streak when it comes to data list quality.
I keep getting very variable quality data lists, and it's becoming hard to generate leads.

Is there anything we can do to optimise low quality data? Any settings or anything that would decrease the amount of calls made to AA and NA numbers?

Or, even better, if anyone know of a solid, consistent, data supplier for auto insurance that they wouldn't mind sharing, I would be forever grateful :D :D

Thank you!

Chris

1) Backwards (and recommended): "List Order: Random 3rd NEW" - This will require that you remove "NEW" from the Dial Status list (since the NEW leads are being force-fed, that would be redundant, but more importantly having NEW in the Dial Status list disables this feature!). Result: every 3rd call will be to NEW lead, the rest are blended in naturally. Stretches out your NEW leads quite well.

2) Call Count Limit: 8. - This causes perpetual NA leads to be ignored (after 8 hits ... give it up, it ain't happenin', lol).

3) (NOT recommended, but an available feature) List Mix. This allows you to determine the percentage of leads from Each list, based on List ID and Dial Status In great detail. This is not a simple concept. Nor is it something you want to turn on and then leave the building. Be ready to shut it off when you get confused and try again later.

4) All the above?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion