Generating reports

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Generating reports

Postby irodel_ini » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi Support,

Just want to ask if is there a way when generating/exporting call report always get the recent call status. example if a lead has a a multiple call status history like No Answer, Call Back and Cancel is the recent call status, so if i ran reports for all lead that is recent call status is Callback, that lead will not be included in the generated output list since the recent call status is Cancel although it has an history of Callback call status but current one is Cancel. Is that possible to do it? because right now still included in the output list as long as the lead has callback history even the recent one is Cancel or not Callbacks.

Thank you.

VICIDIAL VERSION: 2.14-644a
BUILD: 171130-0036
Asterisk Version: 11.25.3-vici
irodel_ini

Re: Generating reports

Postby williamconley » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Provide the URL you're using (no need for the domain name) which will give us the exact report and criteria, plus an image of the "wrong information". Exported call reports *should* have the disposition of the call in the report, not the status of the lead presently. Although it would be an interesting option to have a column for "present status if different than this report".

Note that if the statuses were manually changed, there's an option to change the log entry (which will change the report! That's what that option is specifically designed for, to correct an incorrect dispo at the end of the call.)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby irodel_ini » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi Support,

Sorry for the term i used, when i say call status i am referring to call disposition. Thank you
irodel_ini

Postby blackbird2306 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:45 pm

Then you should rather take a look at "Export Leads Report" than "Export Calls Report", because Export Calls Report will go through all past calls and gathers all calls with their status at this range of time. Means it is quite possible that one lead is several times in this report.
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:48 pm

irodel_ini wrote:Hi Support,

Sorry for the term i used, when i say call status i am referring to call disposition. Thank you

"Call disposition" is a reference to the STATUS chosen at the end of a Call. Technically the same thing at that moment. But a later disposition can change the status of the lead. Also, the "lead modify" page can be used to change the status of a lead.

As pointed out by blackbird: Call Reports show the dispo at the end of each call. Lead Reports show the present status of the lead.

I do think it would be an interesting option to put the Present Status as a column on Call Reports. Perhaps only populated if NOT the same as the call.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion