Drop call and notification

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Drop call and notification

Postby bghayad » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Hello;

vicibox 7.0.3, vicidial 2.12-15, Build 160508-0139, asterisk 11.22.0-vici, Single Machine

If caller was in the queue waiting the agent and then decided to hangup because he does not would to wait in the queue, the call is considered drop which is fine. But it was drop not because he waited until he reached to the timeout and then he dropped, the call dropped because the caller hanged up early before reaching to the timeout.
In this case, and because it did not reach to the timeout, how I can notify the admin about this dropped call?

If it reached to the timeout queue, then it will be dropped to voicemail and will be notified by email.
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Drop call and notification

Postby mflorell » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:28 pm

No-Answer Call URL can allow you to execute a script on DROPs like that.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby bghayad » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:31 am

Thank you a lot.
No-Answer Call URL can allow you to execute a script on DROPs like that.

Any ready script can be used?

From the other side, I have a question related to drop call, but it is related to the calls that the caller hangup while hearing the welcome message of the inbound group (let us say, still did not enter the ingroup officially), what these calls are considered and where I can see it?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby blackbird2306 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:13 am

Any ready script can be used?

Look at "dispo_send_email.php" file in agc directory in combination with the settings container!
http://www.vicidial.org/docs/DISPO_SEND_EMAIL.txt

From the other side, I have a question related to drop call, but it is related to the calls that the caller hangup while hearing the welcome message of the inbound group (let us say, still did not enter the ingroup officially), what these calls are considered and where I can see it?

They should have status "DROP" or "XDROP"
http://www.vicidial.org/docs/VICIDIAL_statuses.txt
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby bghayad » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:17 am

Regarding to dispo_send_email.php and settings container, I will check them and come back in feedback if needed.

They should have status "DROP" or "XDROP"
http://www.vicidial.org/docs/VICIDIAL_statuses.txt

I did not find them in Export Calls at all. Also in the real time report which displays the quantity of drop calls and the quantity of answered calls, it did not count this type of call in the dropped or answered calls !

Again, I am talking about the calls that the caller disconnect while hearing the welcome message of the inbound group (still the prompt is playing and did not finish).
What could be the problem or what do I miss? Anything need to be enabled to be able to capture these calls or classify it?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby blackbird2306 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:38 am

I've tested it just right now and for me they have "DROP" status. You must choose/select the right "Inbound Groups" in export calls report.
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby bghayad » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:22 am

I am selecting the right inbound group and I am able to see the drop calls that reached timeout (status is TIMEOT) and the drop calls that the customer hanged up while he is in the waiting (status is DROP), but those calls that the customer disconnected while he is hearing the welcome message of the inbound group, I am not able to see them in the export calls in any status.

There is another thing: at your setup, when the caller is reaching to the timeout and the call is dropped, what the status of this call? Is it TIMEOT? Then my question: in the real time report, it is calculating such call as drop call (the counter is increasing)?

Because in my setup, even the TIMEOT calls is not effecting on the counter of the drop calls in the real time report. Why?

So now I have two problems: the calls that are hanged up while hearing the welcome message of the inbound group is not appear at all at the export calls, and the TIMEOT calls are not effected on the drop calls counter of the real time report.

Can you please help?
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby bghayad » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:19 pm

Hello blackbird2306;

How do you handle the inbound calls?
The DID is sending to the IN_GROUP or to the Menu and the menu is sending to the IN-GROUP at your site?

Because in my case, the DID is sending the the IN-GROUP directly and there is no menu. So could it be the reason that I do not see the call at all if the caller hanged up while hearing the welcome message of the IN-GROUP and before routing it to the agent or waiting in the queue?

But if this is the case, so why in such case, I can not see the call at the system at all?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Return to General Discussion