Estus NA and AA call cost

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Estus NA and AA call cost

Postby Joss2103 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:00 am

Good morning dear,

Excuse me, I hope you can support me with a couple of questions.

Is it possible that registrations with NA and AA status can be priced? I understand that the NA statuses are the ones that are not answered and the AA is the Answering Machine Auto, I have a doubt since in my consumption reports in the trunk I see that there are charges but these calls as such do not link

And the other is, the Dial Timeout has to do with the above? since if I redouble it, many of the calls that are not answered are left with NA status and not AA?

Thanks!
Joss2103

Re: Estus NA and AA call cost

Postby carpenox » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:00 pm

im not sure what you mean by "priced", sounds like a question for your VOIp carrier, however the dial timeout definitely has something to do with those 2 statuses, a good setting for this is between 20-26
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby Rogger » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Hi,
The lower your "Dial timeout", the more NA you will have and the possibility of AA will decrease.
Rogger

Postby Joss2103 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Thank you very much for your answers, I currently manage an exit time of 12 and in fact I have more NA than AA but the important thing is that calls are no longer charged and to avoid AA records I have removed the detector and so far my campaigns are OK
Joss2103

Postby williamconley » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:53 am

Joss2103 wrote:Thank you very much for your answers, I currently manage an exit time of 12 and in fact I have more NA than AA but the important thing is that calls are no longer charged and to avoid AA records I have removed the detector and so far my campaigns are OK

But you also reduce all the other outcomes. If you do not give at least 20 seconds for humans to get to (and answer) their phones, you are hanging up on clients. If they will call back, you may not care too much. But many people see short calls like that as "obviously robocalls" and instead of calling back will block the number (and report as SPAM), which can eventually endanger your ability to dial out at all. Not to mention badges at the front door.

In the US I recommend your dial timeout be set to 45 seconds to get as many ADC (disconnected, auto-detected) signals as possible, and as many humans as possible. Ansewring machines are a part of call center life.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion