No calls go out and the asterisk console shows no logs.

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

No calls go out and the asterisk console shows no logs.

Postby CXVICIDIAL20 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:12 am

good day,

Guys I am implementing a new vicidial-express server, I leave the version of it.

VERSION: 2.14-784a
BUILD: 210124-0947

I have a problem when making a call, I have a functional trunk and above, I will leave a screenshot, additionally I already have the trunk dial plan, but when making calls and monitoring through the ASTERISK console no record of that appears call.

- Troncal:

the trunk was configured directly by console in SIP.CONF

intercom 51.222.xxx.xxx Yes Yes 5060 OK (82 ms)

- dial plan:

the dial plan was configured directly by console in EXTENSIONS.CONF

#include extensions-vicidial.conf
[Llamadas]
exten => _957[12345678]NXXXXXX,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/03${EXTEN:3}@gwuno,30,Tto)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/03${EXTEN:3}@gwdos,30,Tto)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/03${EXTEN:3}@gwtres,30,Tto)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/03${EXTEN:3}@gwcuatro,30,Tto)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/03${EXTEN:3}@gwcinco,30,Tto)
;same => n,Macro(grabar,${EXTEN:1},${CDR(accountcode)},${CALLERID(num)},${UNIQUEID})
same => n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@intercom,30,Tto)
same => n,Hangup()

exten => _9573XXNXXXXXX,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
;same => n,Macro(cel,${EXTEN:3})
;same => n,Set(CALLERID(num)=asterisk)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3}@gwuno,30,Tto)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3}@gwdos,30,Tto)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3}@gwtres,30,Tto)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3}@gwcuatro,30,Tto)
;same => n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3}@gwcinco,30,Tto)
;same => n,Macro(grabar,${EXTEN},${CDR(accountcode)},${CALLERID(num)},${UNIQUEID})
same => n,Set(CALLERID(num)=asterisk)
same => n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@intercom,100,Tto)
same => n,Hangup()

I don't know what else I need to do to get outgoing calls to work. If someone can give me a guide to continue I would appreciate it too much.
CXVICIDIAL20

Re: No calls go out and the asterisk console shows no logs.

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:15 am

Do not configure a trunk by editing sip.conf. Instead, configure a trunk (aka "Carrier") in the Vicidial Web Interface at Admin->Carriers.

Note that when you configure a carrier, the carrier's dialplan entry will be saved by the Vicidial scripting system in extensions-vicidial.conf, which is Included in sip.conf. The actual diaplan for each carrier will NOT be in a segregated [context], but will be included in [default] context which is where the Vicidial scripting system will execute all dial attempts.

Thus if you put a context in sip.conf (in this case [Llamadas]), the Vicidial scripting system has NO idea that the dialplan is in [Llamadas] and dials instead in [default], which has no extension to match the dials, thus nothing shows in the asterisk console because nothing matches the dial pattern in the [default] context.

Better yet: Try downloading the Vicidial Manager's Manual (free version available) at EFLO.net and start at page one. If you don't skip anything, you'll have a functional system simply by going page-by-page through the manual. None of which involves modifying sip.conf or extensions.conf (with the sole exception of the possible need to edit sip.conf's "externip=" value if your public IP changes).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion