Cleaning List with data that is 45+days old

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Cleaning List with data that is 45+days old

Postby rusworks » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:08 am

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help this newbie in the right direction.

I'm looking to clean some of my lists with data that is over 45 days old.

This is the process I did.
downloaded the entire list
cleared the list and confirmed.
removed all the records that were 45 days old from the downloaded list
Loaded the clean list back to the existing list.
The problem that I'm having is that all the status of the leads are now New.

Is there a way to load the leads back into the list while keeping their existing status?
rusworks

Re: Cleaning List with data that is 45+days old

Postby mflorell » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:24 pm

There is a Llinux Command-line utility that will allow you to do that: "VICIDIAL_IN_new_leads_file.pl", you will need the version from February 11th(svn/trunk) in order to do this, so I'd recommend upgrading your system to the latest svn/trunk revision first.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby carpenox » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:49 pm

nice, great new addition to the tool Matt, good shit
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:59 pm

Reports -> (Bottom left corner) -> Admin Utilities -> Advanced Lead Management Tools

Move Leads - based on Date of Entry or last Modfication. This would allow you to segregate the leads by date. You could then deactivate the new list to avoid dialing those leads.

Update Lead Statuses - based on Date of Entry or last Modfication. This would allow you to change the status of old leads to a non-dialable status.

Delete Leads - based on Date of Entry or last Modfication. This would obviously match your request, but would also block some reporting (which could be awkward moving forward).

Alternately, you could create a filter that omits leads based on either entry date or modification date. The creation of a filter would mean you would not need to alter the leads themselves at all and *could* alter your strategy in the future and include some or all of those leads merely by altering the filter. The filter also is an instant change which does not require constant supervision. But beware: If you have a huge list table the filter can be costly from a CPU standpoint.

But when you download and re-upload leads you generally tend to disconnect the leads from prior log entries unless you only Modify the leads during the upload script to alter their statuses (which can also be done: The command line loading tool has an option for modify if I recall correctly).

Moving this thread to the Support board as this is obviously not a "General Discussion". 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support