Calls with no number showing up in queue

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Calls with no number showing up in queue

Postby kjburto » Thu May 12, 2022 10:44 am

Has anyone ever seen an issue where a ton of calls pop up into the queue in the real-time report, they don’t have any info including a phone number. Then they just disappear. It happens a couple times per day and it’s been observed on 2 different server I am running. I’m lost abs everyone I have spoken to have never seen anything like it. So I thought I were oils ask here.
kjburto

Re: Calls with no number showing up in queue

Postby carpenox » Thu May 12, 2022 4:38 pm

I been thinking about this since you asked me and I believe it may have something to do with the carrier itself because of some new things the FTC is doing, but im not 100% sure
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Re: Calls with no number showing up in queue

Postby williamconley » Wed May 18, 2022 3:06 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Define "The Queue". Do you refer to the section above the agents that shows calls waiting to go to agents? If so ... Define "a ton". Note that when the real time screen refreshes, it has been anywhere from 4 seconds to um ... two years since the last refresh. So if you have 40 seconds set for refresh, AMD and Survey in progress, and Calls Per Second over 50 ... a ton of calls being generated, but perhaps not fully formed may not be abnormal.

4) That being said: I've not seen calls in the realtime calls waiting list without numbers. Do you, by any chance, have a loopback carrier configured?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion