Random Drop calls and Dead Status

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Random Drop calls and Dead Status

Postby enunez » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:32 am

"Updated"

Hi, Im new to Vicidial and I have been running on an issue that is driving me crazy.

The call center that I work have been using Vicidial for over 10 years, but the former IT guys never run an update since 2014 or somewhere around there, we were using Vici 4 I think. 4 months ago the call center hired a new guy that started making changes and updating the equipment, he did installed Vicibox 10 on our servers, we have 3 Dell PowerEdge R450, 500GB SSD plus a 2TB HD on each and at least 32gb of ram on the dialers and 64GB on the Database (overkill I guess).

After he made this installation and moved the servers on production, he got a backup from the old servers and uploaded the campaigns, phone, DID's, all the info to have the business operating, but we started having a random issue, every 90 minutes (at the beginning there was no set time) all the agents are being placed on DEAD status and the calls get disconnected and required a disposition. This only affect inbound calls, outbound are being processed just fine.

Inbound calls are being handled by one Carrier and outbound by another carrier

This was happening at random times so I was not able to see this issue and was only informed afterwards, but during the last week it started happening 4-6 times a day, its really affecting our production but I see no error message or anything that can give me a hint of where the issue is.
But yesterday I found that this issue is only happening to one campaign, this campaign is the only campaign left from the old Vici, the campaigns that I created and set manually after the installation are not having this issue. Could it be related to using an old Vici backup to load all this info on the new one?

I started working on creating this campaign from scratch, but this campaign have over 25 INGROUPS, each ingroup having their own call menu with more than 5 options and some of these menus are connected to each other. Is there a way to solve this issue or anyone have run into something like this or my options are, new install and manually create everything from zero? or can I somehow keep the campaign info without keeping any info from the old Vici. I have spoken with support and the think that he issue is network related, but I feel that it may be something different since not all the calls are being dropped and only ne specific campaign, but once again I may be wrong

Sorry if my questions are not understandable or phrased on a weird way, and thanks in advance from Costa Rica.

here is a short video of this issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UMY4-9 ... sp=sharing

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO ... xmVnpIb3BB

ViciBox v.10.0.0 210901
Asterisk 13.38.2-vici
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3555
DB Schema Version: 1652
DB Schema Update Date: 2022-01-24 15:32:32

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOup6wadHYEUvcGO2zpT6RFScZD9ctqYp2yzklMTmsz9omvQxfTP1Az8LVxS9LvtQ?key=M3NHeHhJWkZHbjF2d2NfWEhZektEVGxmVnpIb3BB
enunez

Re: Random Drop calls and Dead Status

Postby carpenox » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:45 pm

How many agents total? are you using AMD? creating recordings? whats the average dial ratio?

seems like your asterisk servers may be having a hickup from possible overloading. How many cores is the server? whats the average load during peak times?
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Return to General Discussion