callback request from crm intigrated to vicidial

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

callback request from crm intigrated to vicidial

Postby NetworkCentral » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:22 am

How can we assign callback only to agents received from CRM/PORTAL to vicidial agents automatically.

Suppose our portal is receiving callback request from customers, can we assign those callbacks to our vici agents automatically through integration?

Note: Portal is not up yet .. its getting buildup. so just for an idea how to deal with this issue.

ViciBox v.10.0.2 090123
VERSION: 2.14-891a
BUILD: 230621-0114
Asterisk 13.38.3-vici
SVN Version: 3747
NetworkCentral

Re: callback request from crm intigrated to vicidial

Postby jmathew » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:08 am

you can try with vicidial non-agent apis available at link: http://vicidial.org/docs/NON-AGENT_API.txt

you may try with the below sample api.

http://server/vicidial/non_agent_api.ph ... ts+go+here
jmathew

Postby NetworkCentral » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:22 am

Thanks you for your help. If i stuck again i will ping you...
NetworkCentral

Postby NetworkCentral » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:04 am

Another thing i like to ask is ..
We are using TATA SIP TRUNK service via PRI and it only allows 5060 to pass ... we have no internet to the system.
how the integration will work ? Do we need cluster configuration for that ?
Currently we are on stand alone system. is there anyway to get internet to the system .. or any other way to get the integration work.
NetworkCentral

Postby carpenox » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:28 am

You need to hook up a cat5 or cat6 cable to the server that has Internet
Alma Linux 9.3 | SVN Version: 3822 | DB Schema Version: 1711 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3 | Discord: https://discord.gg/DVktk6smbh
carpenox

Postby striker » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:06 am

NetworkCentral wrote:Another thing i like to ask is ..
We are using TATA SIP TRUNK service via PRI and it only allows 5060 to pass ... we have no internet to the system.
Currently we are on stand alone system. is there anyway to get internet to the system .. or any other way to get the integration work.

you need to use two ethernet ports in your server, one connected to your Tata Network, and another port to your internet network. And you need to use static routes for the tata SBC and media ip toward tata Gateway IP and default router towards your internet router IP.
www.striker24x7.com www.youtube.com/c/striker24x7 Telegram/skype id : striker24x7
striker

Postby NetworkCentral » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:30 am

striker wrote:

you need to use two ethernet ports in your server, one connected to your Tata Network, and another port to your internet network. And you need to use static routes for the tata SBC and media ip toward tata Gateway IP and default router towards your internet router IP.

I already have two ports connected . 1 with TATA and another with LAN which have internet .. But we have to use the gateway as TATA to pass the calls .. Can i use dual gateway? as i have seen in yast-lan there i can add more gateways.
and senario two is .. if we can use static route config is there any example how to config !
NetworkCentral

Postby carpenox » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:46 am

You can use two gateways
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3 | Discord: https://discord.gg/DVktk6smbh
carpenox

Postby NetworkCentral » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:06 am

carpenox wrote:You can use two gateways

Can you explain how ? i have already tried to put it but cant ping to the internet.
NetworkCentral

Postby NetworkCentral » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:19 am

striker wrote:

Please help with the route configuration
eth1 as tata
eth0 as local lan 192.168.2.0/24
NetworkCentral

Postby carpenox » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:05 am

Set eth0 to the public IP and create passthroughs or pinholes to that server local ip
carpenox

Postby jmathew » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:19 am

follow below steps if it is Vicibox installation
yast lan
configure both lans as eth0 and eth1, with their respective ips.
now go to routing put your gateways, for your default gateway put your internet default gateway and select eth0 from the dropdown on the same screen.
now add another gateway with TATA gateway, uncheck the default gateway and put TATA sbc ip, and select eth1 from the drop down.
save and exit and traceroute to TATA sbc ip, you will see the traffic to TATA sbc should go from your TATA gateway. also traceroute to another website on internet, and you should see the traffic going out from your default gateway.

Ping your TATA sbc ip, to check if you are reachable to them.
jmathew

Postby NetworkCentral » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:36 am

jmathew wrote:follow below steps if it is Vicibox installation
yast lan
configure both lans as eth0 and eth1, with their respective ips.
now go to routing put your gateways, for your default gateway put your internet default gateway and select eth0 from the dropdown on the same screen.
now add another gateway with TATA gateway, uncheck the default gateway and put TATA sbc ip, and select eth1 from the drop down.
save and exit and traceroute to TATA sbc ip, you will see the traffic to TATA sbc should go from your TATA gateway. also traceroute to another website on internet, and you should see the traffic going out from your default gateway.

Ping your TATA sbc ip, to check if you are reachable to them.

Thank you so much.. its working like a charm :D :D :D :D
NetworkCentral

Return to General Discussion