Asterisk + Vicidial + Sugar

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Asterisk + Vicidial + Sugar

Postby arunvoip » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:57 am

Hi,

First of all thanks this forum for their quick and good reply. Specially Matt.

Actually I want to know one thing that is some one has done some integration of Asterisk with vicidial and sugar.

I want all my leads to be in sugar and want vicidail to make call using that data.

thanks in advance.

../Arun
arunvoip

Postby mflorell » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:37 am

Everyone I've talked to that uses SugarCRM just uses an export of the customer list to import into VICIDIAL(using the lead loader) then they use the WEB FORM to get back to the customer record when the customer is on the line. This can take some customization depening on the level of integration you want but is possible.

The database tables of Sugar and VICIDIAL are not exactly compatible so some filtering needs to take place anyway(like the phone number containing only digits).

If you want even more detailed integration(like number of attempts per lead, agent name, call time, call duration, etc) that is possible but will also require some custom programming of the scripts within VICIDIAL.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby arunvoip » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:23 am

hi,

thanks Matt, for your quick and nice reply. I will try to do the same as you told me.

thanks

../Arun
arunvoip

Postby xxttxxtt » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:32 am

I'm trying to integrate sugarCRM too. How would we implement it in this setup. I have a separate mysql , asterisk , php , vicidial servers. Where and how would I put sugar crm.
xxttxxtt

Return to General Discussion