Using ViciDial in Collections (debt collection agency)

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Using ViciDial in Collections (debt collection agency)

Postby konextu » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Is anyone out there using ViciDial in a Debt Collection Agency or similar setup? I am possibly going to implement in house for some first party collections and was wondering if anyone was using ViciDial in a similar situation.

Thanks

KG
konextu

Postby mflorell » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Yes, there are several collections companies using VICIDIAL on a daily basis. We have added features like unlimited numbers per customer and auto-alt number dialing just for our collections clients.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby konextu » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Sounds good. We will be using, hopefully, 70 seats for the interium. If all goes well and the clients like the product, we will roll it out replacing our thirdparty dialer bringing online around 300 collectors. I look forward to working with you guys and sponsering some future changes.

Thanks Matt I appreciated the quick reply greatly.

KG
konextu

Postby Trying » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:08 am

Welcome to VICIDIAL! Keep us posted on your progress.
Trying

Re: Using ViciDial in Collections (debt collection agency)

Postby Devilish » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:14 pm

matt, where is this feature accessible?
Devilish

Postby mflorell » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 am

EXTENDED Auto Alt Number dialing. Have you read the manager manual?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Arative » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:30 am

I use vicidial with Ontario FACS collection software. We have it fairly integrated. We have up to 8 phone numbers per account that we dial. Since we are limited to contacting a person once a day, we've come up with a system where build lists each day, dial those lists, then import the results each night back into FACS, keeping track of how many times a number has been called and what the disposition of it was, as well as noting the account in FACS. We then have tactics that will remove a number, if it is wrong or disconnected.

We've broken our list down in to east/central and mountain/west, based up on the State, then when we import the lists in Vicidial, we go by Area code and prefix. This helps us avoid calling areas where we shouldn't and especially with number portability, we won't call a person with a east coast phone number but a west coast address.

It took a little work to get the vicidial call reports into an importable format that looks good for FACS but overall, we''re really pleased with the results. I have to take it Vicidial call reports, run them through an access database to format them, then import them into FACS. I have the whole process automated now using cron jobs to export the call reports, then delete the leads from each list, then using task scheduler on a windows server, import the call reports into my access database, export them, then using a night job in FACS, import the notes into FACS, then remove the bad numbers, then build lists again and finally a cron job to ftp the lists to Vicidial and load them into their respective lists. All my collection manager has to do is click on the lists he doesn't want dialing in the morning.

Vicidial is a great product and I can't recommend it enough.
Arative

Return to General Discussion