Suggestion

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Suggestion

Postby brett05 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 am

sorry i have many question for vicicial :D

1: it is a solution to integrate a calendar in agent interface.
to put they event?

2: i have make a link to var/spool/asterisk/monitorDone direct to my /www/html/recording/monitoreDone
so here i need to know same thing?
why all record in puted with xxxx.all.waw or xxxx.in.wav or xxxxx.out.wav how can i delete xxxx.all.waw and xxxx.in.wav and let only xxxx.all.waw in record.
and how to make each folder for each agent?
for exemple :
var/spool/asterisk/monitorDone/agent01
var/spool/asterisk/monitorDone/agent02
etc....
3: i have make good record with filname from the change in compaing.
for exemple :compaing_agent_fulldate_customphone_.wav
here i have see two thing not good
the first is the "fulldate" why is writed as this 20090612 why is not as this for exemple :2009-06-12.
and in this record filename there is missed the time record also to know in which time the record is doing
thanks for all to try anwsering my question.
brett05

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 pm

1: it is a solution to integrate a calendar in agent interface.
to put they event?

it's already there, but it's only available when scheduling a call-back (which is the oly event an agent needs to record) Look in the manual for "schedule a call-back"
2: i have make a link to var/spool/asterisk/monitorDone direct to my /www/html/recording/monitoreDone
so here i need to know same thing?
why all record in puted with xxxx.all.waw or xxxx.in.wav or xxxxx.out.wav how can i delete xxxx.all.waw and xxxx.in.wav and let only xxxx.all.waw in record.
and how to make each folder for each agent?
for exemple :
var/spool/asterisk/monitorDone/agent01
var/spool/asterisk/monitorDone/agent02
etc....
You do not need to. If you look at the history for the client in "reports" you can already see all the calls by each agent. With this method you can ALSO see all the calls for each PROSPECT. So changing this to ONLY track for agent would mean you could break those links. Look up how to get reports for individual agents in the manual.

also, there are several "cron" settings that can be used (that run different scripts) to combine the "in" and "out" into a final file and place it in the correct location in the correct format. You can use different scripts based on which format you would like and whether you want to move the files off your vicidial server and onto a remote server. Those can also be modified to do anything else you like. Look in the manual for Cron and Mixing sound files.
3: i have make good record with filname from the change in compaing.
for exemple :compaing_agent_fulldate_customphone_.wav
here i have see two thing not good
the first is the "fulldate" why is writed as this 20090612 why is not as this for exemple :2009-06-12.
and in this record filename there is missed the time record also to know in which time the record is doing
thanks for all to try anwsering my question.
i believe there is a fairly long list of variables available in the system, and i'm sure time is one of them. In fact, I thought fulldate listed the time after the date.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

thanks

Postby brett05 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 pm

thanks sir
for Cron and Mixing sound files this is i have not understand it ?
brett05

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:35 pm

vicidial uses "crontab" to run scripts on the system. some are always running, some are run at intervals. some of these "mix" the sound files and convert them to the format you choose so you can listen to them with your web browser. They can even "move" or "copy" your sound files to another machine so you can listen to them without interfering with the operation of your vicidial server.

There are many options available. Look it up in the manager manual and read all about it.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby gardo » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 am

I'd also suggest you go over the scratch install document. They have tonnes of information regarding your Vicidial system. Crontabs, MYSQL, Apache and etc.
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Return to General Discussion