How to becaome a partner of ViciDial @ China area?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to becaome a partner of ViciDial @ China area?

Postby tonywang » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:22 am

Dear guys, we are system integrator @ Asia country. I lead a team for CTI solution. We used to be an agency of Asia for a worldwide CTI product. It is a proprietary solution. We sell & impliment it in Asia market for 13 years. Currently we have 16 customers running our system.

From this year, we begings to study Asterisk based call center solution. I found Vicidial from Asterisk community. I am very interesting to become your partner in Asia area. I have a developing team who had build our home grow customer service & telemarketing application. I think we may cooperate to do localization of Vicidial, try to integrate Vicidial platform with our own application & sell in my regions.

I want to ask about:
1. How can I become exclusive partner @ Asia market of ViciDial partner? or exclusive is not possible?
2. What we can sell after we become partner?
3. Do we need to be certified if we want to integrate our own application with ViciDial?
4. The business agreement of partner?
5. How an you help us accerlate the progress of solution evalution?

Great thanks for your time & looking forwar to see your response.
tonywang

Re: How to becaome a partner of ViciDial @ China area?

Postby gardo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:26 am

I'm afraid there is no such thing as "exclusive" when your dealing with open source software.

Here's an excerpt from the AGPL:

The licenses for most software and other practical works are designed to take away your freedom to share and change the works. By contrast, our General Public Licenses are intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program--to make sure it remains free software for all its users.

When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for them if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs, and that you know you can do these things.

tonywang wrote:Dear guys, we are system integrator @ Asia country. I lead a team for CTI solution. We used to be an agency of Asia for a worldwide CTI product. It is a proprietary solution. We sell & impliment it in Asia market for 13 years. Currently we have 16 customers running our system.

From this year, we begings to study Asterisk based call center solution. I found Vicidial from Asterisk community. I am very interesting to become your partner in Asia area. I have a developing team who had build our home grow customer service & telemarketing application. I think we may cooperate to do localization of Vicidial, try to integrate Vicidial platform with our own application & sell in my regions.

I want to ask about:
1. How can I become exclusive partner @ Asia market of ViciDial partner? or exclusive is not possible?
2. What we can sell after we become partner?
3. Do we need to be certified if we want to integrate our own application with ViciDial?
4. The business agreement of partner?
5. How an you help us accerlate the progress of solution evalution?

Great thanks for your time & looking forwar to see your response.
[/i]
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby tonywang » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 am

So, how can we become Vicidial partner? If we need to get the formal vicidial traning then we can impliment it for customer? Can we just go ahead to do Traditiona chinese translation then sell it in our country?
tonywang

Postby Op3r » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:22 am

I believe you can always talk with the vicidial group.

Contact them at vicidial at gmail.com
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

Return to General Discussion