Outbound Calling (Predictive Dialer) without Web Interface

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Outbound Calling (Predictive Dialer) without Web Interface

Postby infamoose » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am

Hello,

I am just wondering what the Vicibox Server edition (current release) is capable of doing. Before I use this system I would like to know how difficult it would be to achieve the following:

Call a campain via SIP Trunk provided across multiple lines, upon pickup of a live call transfer the call to one of the free non-used extensions. i.e. Is the dialer capable of automatically dialing and upon a live call transfer to the first free extension, connect the live call and person on the extension. If the person on extension 301, is busy it will ring caller 302 and so on.

If this is possible how difficult will it be to achieve? Trying to bring in new business to my IT Consulting Firm and would like to market our services to the local business'. This seems the most affordable way, but only if it can do the above described task.

Any foresight in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
infamoose

Postby Michael_N » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:18 am

It sends the calls to the free extensions.

and when there is no more free extensions it will stop the dialing untill an extension gets avilibel.

But when using predictive you should have more then 5 agents.

what you describe is a standard installation/use of vicidial.
Michael_N

Postby mflorell » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:23 am

This is possible using the "Remote Agents" functionality of ViciDial.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby infamoose » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:55 pm

mflorell wrote:This is possible using the "Remote Agents" functionality of ViciDial.

Will this require a "Remote Agent" to have an available web interface? I am trying to avoid putting up computers for all these individuals. Can I just create a group of 5-6 extensions, say, extensions 104-110 to be the designated call pick up extensions without the use of a web interface for them?

All I am really trying to accomplish is:

A) Use vicidial to call concurrently from 6 lines
B) Upon a connected call, transfer the call to one of the free available extensions (104-110)
C) Have the ability to transfer the call to any extension should need be (i.e. a supervisor)
D) This all has to happen without the use of a web interface for extensions 104-110, and can be started and stopped from a managerial perspective, say one person to begin and pause dialing for said extensions?
infamoose

Postby mflorell » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Yes, they do not need a web browser, however to add/remove them from availability that must be done from a web browser.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby infamoose » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:18 pm

mflorell wrote:Yes, they do not need a web browser, however to add/remove them from availability that must be done from a web browser.

Sounds great! Going to sign up with voicepulse and acquire a sip trunk.
infamoose

Return to General Discussion