Need to create custom report using mysql database.

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need to create custom report using mysql database.

Postby un_knownguy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Hello this is my first post,

I'm a developer and I need to create a custom report based on vicidial data, the thing is that I don't know where to find or know information about dabase structure, what I found barely says anything.

What is a lead_id?

Why is lead_id repeated on vididial_log?

What's the difference between vicidial_log, vicidial_agent_log and vicidial_closer_log?

Should all the leads in vicidial_log be in vicidial_agent_log and vicidial_closer_log?
un_knownguy

Re: Need to create custom report using mysql database.

Postby williamconley » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:09 pm

un_knownguy wrote:Hello this is my first post,

I'm a developer and I need to create a custom report based on vicidial data, the thing is that I don't know where to find or know information about dabase structure, what I found barely says anything.

What is a lead_id?

Why is lead_id repeated on vididial_log?

What's the difference between vicidial_log, vicidial_agent_log and vicidial_closer_log?

Should all the leads in vicidial_log be in vicidial_agent_log and vicidial_closer_log?

The Vicidial system uses a table named "vicidial_list" to store all leads which will be dialed. The primary key for this table is "lead_id" and is used to connect any and all activity in the vicidial system with that lead. The various tables that end in _log are all associated with different activities which may or may not overlap depending on the situation. Your best method to accomplish a field mapping would be to modify the existing report .php files and see which ones use which table and where they put their data. Another method we like to use is to perform a data dump, make ONE call of the type you wish to track, and then perform another data dump and see what entries are made as a result of the call you just made.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development