Checking Out Specific built

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Checking Out Specific built

Postby Rahul » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi,

I am in a sticky situation. One of our old server needs to be put again in production. As it turns out, it was a scratch install of vicidial.

Hard disk is courrpted but we have a SQL backup from the machine. Tried to setup a new machine with latest build, but there seems to be issues with it. The builds used for installation were :

Agent Portal:
VERSION: 2.12-489c
BUILD: 160331-2129

Admin Portal:
VERSION: 2.12-548a
BUILD: 160331-2204

Can anyone help me check out the specific branches from the main trunk? I use below command to check out the revision, but how to be sure about the build?

svn checkout -r 2293 svn://svn.eflo.net:43690/agc_2-X/trunk

Thanks!
Rahul
Rahul

Re: Checking Out Specific built

Postby williamconley » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:16 am

after you perform the svn checkout:
Code: Select all
grep "build = '" /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/www/vicidial/admin.php -n -R

That'll give you the build. If it doesn't match your target, adjust your svn level until you get it right. Then you perform the install and be sure to choose the sample files.

Note that if you do not see the asterisk version you have installed during the install process, you must downgrade your installer. IE: If you see "1.2 | 1.4" for the options and you used Vicibox 7.0.4 which installs asterisk 11 ... your install will fail because it will not have the command structure for asterisk 11 in it. So use Vicibox 4.0.3 instead.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development