After detect Answering Machine leave a recorded message

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

After detect Answering Machine leave a recorded message

Postby saigauravmehra91 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:59 pm

hi
i am using viciBOX
vicidial :- VERSION: 2.14-692a
Asterisk :- 13.21.1-vici

i want detect Answering Machine leave a recorded message there , how can i do that in viciBOX
plz help

Thanks
saigauravmehra91

Re: After detect Answering Machine leave a recorded message

Postby williamconley » Sun May 19, 2019 1:31 pm

1) Good job posting your specs, but please include the BUILD along with the version (technical, but important) along with the Version of the installer. Likely something like "Vicibox 8.X.X" include the full version. Onward!

2) Vicibox is the installer. You're done with that. You installed Vicidial with it. That's the ONLY thing you do in ViciBOX.

3) Next up: ViciDIAL. Which has a manual at EFLO.net. The Manual comes in two versions: Free and Paid. Read the Free version. The feature you seek is available on each campaign in a section starting with "Answering Machine Message" and ending with "AMD Call Menu". There is a ? next to each option if you are too manly to read the Manual, but I really do recommend the Manual.

4) The Best advice I can give you, however, is to turn OFF AMD and allow the agents to press the "VM" button whenever they hear a machine instead. Reason: AMD takes at least two full seconds to detect. This pisses off the general public and a live call now becomes a battle and dramatically reduces your success rate regardless of why you are calling. But: an agent pushing "VM" as soon as they hear a machine merely annoys the agents. You pay the agents. If you use the wait-for-silence option, the system will then wait for the VM prompt to end to begin playing the "Answering Machine Message". That way you get NON pissed off prospects AND still get to leave VM.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development