Agents getting calls sent to them when paused

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agents getting calls sent to them when paused

Postby jfsfx » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:36 pm

VERSION: 2.4-309a BUILD: 110430-1642

Agents are getting calls even when they are paused....they get the call, but no lead on the screen.....the screen still shows agent as paused.

Ex:

Fronter transfers call to in-group...Agent gets the call on the their phone...but they were paused....no information on the screen...and it still shows as paused after getting the call. It's random.

Thanks
jfsfx

Postby williamconley » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 pm

1) when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

2) Describe your server load. Also how old this system is. New problem on an old server with lots of load? Or new server that's never worked correctly ...?

Do you have agents sharing meetme rooms or logins or phone registrations?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Agents getting calls sent to them when paused

Postby chrisgngugi » Thu May 23, 2019 4:39 am

I am experiencing the same problem here. I have outbound leads ready can being dialed out. An agent gets on pause but a call still lands on the agents page. They can hear the dialed call and the customer on line but no customer details on the agent page until the they unpause. the details appear on the agent page... Someone please help us resolve this issue.
Vicidial 81
Asterisk version 13.21.1-vici
Version: 2.14b0.5
Single Server
No Digium/Sangoma Hardware
No Extra Software After Installation
Installation in VM
installation Date 2019-05-02
chrisgngugi

Postby chrisgngugi » Thu May 23, 2019 4:40 am

I have no agents sharing meet me rooms or logins or phone registrations
chrisgngugi

Postby williamconley » Thu May 23, 2019 4:50 pm

chrisgngugi wrote:I am experiencing the same problem here. I have outbound leads ready can being dialed out. An agent gets on pause but a call still lands on the agents page. They can hear the dialed call and the customer on line but no customer details on the agent page until the they unpause. the details appear on the agent page... Someone please help us resolve this issue.
Vicidial 81
Asterisk version 13.21.1-vici
Version: 2.14b0.5
Single Server
No Digium/Sangoma Hardware
No Extra Software After Installation
Installation in VM
installation Date 2019-05-02

1) Your installer is NOT 81. It's "8.1.?" (you are missing the dots and the last bit of the version)

2) Your Vicidial version must include the BUILD.

3) Virtual is BAD for Vicidial beyond one agent. If it works perfectly for one agent and then has this problem when you add more agents, it's because you should not be running Vicidial Virtually at all, and (based on that test) certainly not with your virtualization technology, hardware, and agent/call count combination. Less calls, less agents, better hardware, or NO virtualization (I highly recommend that last one!!). Virtual for development and sandboxing. Hardware for production.

4) Average Server Load AND core count during the problem?

Math: core count divided by two ... if the Average Server Load exceeds this, you are at maximum recommended capacity.

Math2: core count ... if the Average Server Load exceeds this, you are beyond capacity and officially in "overload" and bad things can now be expected to occur.

These also apply to hardware installs, but note that Virtualization can break down well before these rules kick in due to shared processors.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support