Over All User Level Distribution

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Over All User Level Distribution

Postby roche » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:31 pm

Hello,

I have some reasons to think the OverAll User level distribution is working not as well as I want. :P

Is there some way to log or to see how the system determine a call placement?

The problem that I saw is sometimes when there were severals agents waiting for a call, one call is placed to an agent with less priority.

That is a description after been seeing the reports, that is not accurrate observation at all, because of that I want to have some logs of it.

Thanks,
roche

Postby mflorell » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:05 pm

The vicidial_agent_log will show you full logs of all time spent logged in by each agent by call.

As for overall_userlevel as a call distribution method, it will take the userlevel first, then it will take the next agent that has been off the phone the longest to send the next call to.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby roche » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:23 pm

mflorell wrote:The vicidial_agent_log will show you full logs of all time spent logged in by each agent by call.

As for overall_userlevel as a call distribution method, it will take the userlevel first, then it will take the next agent that has been off the phone the longest to send the next call to.

But I need some logs in the moment when the Agents are in status Ready and It status change to INCALL.

I think the process is made between AST_VDremote_agents.pl and agi-VDADcloser.agi , (I am not preatty sure)

Because they change the Status in the table vicidial_live_agents.

What I really want is a log file that tell me something like these:

----------------------------------------------------------
Agent X - Level X - date - time Status:INCALL

Agents In Queue:

Agent A Level A
Agent B Level B
Agent C Level C
-----------------------------------------------------------

If you can tell me what files exactly have the information that I need to generate that log I would be glad.

Regards,
roche

Postby mflorell » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:52 pm

Sounds like you are looking for snapshots of the status of the agents and calls every time a call comes in. That's not anything that we keep in a logfile because it would quickly fill up the harddrive on a busy system that handles 80,000 calls a day.

To get that info you would need to alter your call handling agi script(agi-VDADcloser.agi) to write to a text file the information you want. It would also have to do some queries of the database before writing because that information is not included with the calls.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support