Question re: logging into campaign with no leads

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Question re: logging into campaign with no leads

Postby 808blogger » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:34 pm

Hello,
I am looking for GENERAL guidance as to the best way to work around this issue

I want users to beable to login to campaigns even if there are no "leads" available. I have considered loading a fake lead with a bogus phone number into the system.

I am trying to acomplish a "call me back now" scenario where leads are populated from users submissions on a website.

I want to have agents loged in live so that when a lead is entered into the database its called. I have the system working greate except i have to have that FAKE lead in the leads list to acomplish this...

Is there something i am missing ?

Thanks
808blogger

BTW VICI/astguiclient kicks serious ass!!!! Great Job!
808blogger

Postby mflorell » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:19 am

The easy way around that for now is to use a CLOSER campaign in BLENDED mode for the Agent.

If you want to get into the code and force it for everyone, just set $campaign_leads_to_call = 1; after the query that sets it at about line 600 in the vicidial.php code and you'll never get that message.

Other than that, please put in a feature request on the issue tracker to allow login override when no leads are available. That would end up being a configuration option on the Campaign Detail screen probably.
http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALmantis
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support