Manual Dialing Recording

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Manual Dialing Recording

Postby enjay » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:44 pm

Matt,

Is it possible to do recording when in manual dial mode?

additionally is it possible to turn off the "Show conference call channel information" at the bottom of agc/vicidial.php?

I can just removed the link if not (option wise).

-enjay
enjay

Postby mflorell » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:30 pm

yes you can record in manual dial mode in vicidial.php

it would be easiest if you just removed the link in the vicidial.php code
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby enjay » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:37 pm

When I say manual dial mode I dont mean "click to dial next lead" I mean actually the manual dialer where you enter the number.. maybe this is what yo umean as well I just wanted to clarify.
enjay

Postby mflorell » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:06 pm

manual dialing when you enter a number is essentially just preview dialing on whatever dial level you are on and you can record these calls.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby januariustm » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:36 pm

Hi,

Does this mean dialing manually over the phone (e.g. Softphone/Hardphone), not on the Vicidial apps?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I say manual dial mode I dont mean "click to dial next lead" I mean actually the manual dialer where you enter the number.. maybe this is what yo umean as well I just wanted to clarify.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is possible, but you may be needing to configure your dial plan.
januariustm

Postby mflorell » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:48 pm

you can always use the agc/astguiclient.php webclient to record normal calls at a button-click. Other than that you can record all calls going out with a dialplan Monitor entry.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gerski » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:44 am

hello matt,

just like we've said, can we integrate the astguiclient manual mode to vicidial.php? as ive said to my previous post we still having problem even we upgrade.

here is the problem we experiencing and it floods until i stop the call or restart the asterisk CLI:
Code: Select all
app_meetme.c:1524 conf_run: Unable to write frame to channel: No such file or directory"
gerski

Postby gerski » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:50 am

i think it has something to do with meetme, coz we have seen that the astguiclient is not depends on meetme function... do you have any ways tat we can check why is it when we dial to manuial mode on vicidial.php we are having problem...

do you think it has something to do with the leadS? coz we are not experiencing problem when the number is on the leads..
gerski

Postby mflorell » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:28 am

The call is placed differently when it goes from auto-dial than manual dial in vicidial. I have been unable to duplicate your error on my systems.

What Linux kernel are you using?
Asterisk version?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gerski » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm

Slackware 10.2
Asterisk 1.2.12.1
Zaptel 1.2.9.1

Have you tried calling manual dial for that number that is not listed on any of your leads? that is always my error when i try using manual dial without that number in the leads
gerski

Return to Support