Copy and edit agi-VDADautoREMINDERxfer.agi

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Copy and edit agi-VDADautoREMINDERxfer.agi

Postby mccoybm » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:27 am

Matt, killer program! Thanks a ton. Here's my question after some tinkering:

I can use the agi script agi-VDADautoREMINDERxfer.agi with different recording references and it functions just fine. However, I want to have several versions of this script to support different campaigns. For example: 8372 has its own set of recordings, 8373 different reminder, 8374 etc.

I CAN change recording references and it works.
I CANNOT seem to use a different extension reference (change it to 8373 for example).
I would also like to use fields other than COMMENTS and SECURITY PHRASE for the voicemail and transfer extensions as I plan to use the comments quite often and it would affect how the Call Back pop-up would function right?

Thanks for your advice,

Brad.
mccoybm

Postby mflorell » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:37 am

To use different versions of the agi-VDADautoREMINDERxfer.agi script you will need to save it as a different name, and then create new sets of extensions.conf entries for each one using a different exten.

As for using other fields, I would recommend source_id and vendor_lead_code, you will just need to change the SQL queries in the script a little bit.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mccoybm » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:07 pm

Thanks. I'll give it a try and report back. I thought that's what I attempted and obviously overlooked / typo'd something.
mccoybm

Postby mccoybm » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:45 am

It worked great. Thanks.
mccoybm

Return to Support