use 2 trunck for emmision

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

use 2 trunck for emmision

Postby t@r@k » Fri May 11, 2012 3:57 pm

hi to All
I want to put two different trunck for emmision for each campaign is that it is possible with Vicidial ... or for each group of agents.
PLZ help me (i use goautodial v 2.1 )
t@r@k

Re: use 2 trunck for emmision

Postby williamconley » Sun May 13, 2012 9:59 pm

1) Welcome Aboard! 8-)

2) when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

GoAutoDial 2.1 from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) This is obviously a support question, so I will move it to the "support" board. Please post there next time you want support! The right people will see it then! :)

4) Basic setup allows for one carrier per campaign, but it is possible to write a dialplan to allow multiple carriers per campaign. Of course, if you have a cluster it's easier (as each dialer can use a different carrier for each campaign ...). But to understand your need, perhaps you can tell us WHY you want to use more than one carrier per campaign?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: use 2 trunck for emmision

Postby t@r@k » Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

i use two provider and i want to use each provider with a campaign (the two provider i use it with the same prefixe so plz lep me to route x carrier widh x campaign pllllllllllllllllz)
t@r@k

Return to Support