Survey or Broadcast automatically transfer after message

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Survey or Broadcast automatically transfer after message

Postby mccoybm » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:44 am

Hi Matt,

Again, thanks for a great program. You probably know a quick way to do this, but I'm wanting to play a message and have it immediately transfer to logged in agents without pressing prompts (or to just add to the existing scripts a statement that says if no buttons are pressed after one second transfer to the agent queue).

Any advice? I have I haven't overlooked an obvious way to do this already.

Brad.
mccoybm

Postby mflorell » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:34 am

Your best option would probably be to modify the SURVEY script to send the call to an agent upon timeout instead of certain DTMF tone.

There is no canned script already there to do what you want, but this should take minimal changes to the script to do.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mccoybm » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:49 pm

Thanks very much.
mccoybm

Re: Survey or Broadcast automatically transfer after message

Postby ahgindia » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:35 am

mccoybm wrote:Hi Matt,

Again, thanks for a great program. You probably know a quick way to do this, but I'm wanting to play a message and have it immediately transfer to logged in agents without pressing prompts (or to just add to the existing scripts a statement that says if no buttons are pressed after one second transfer to the agent queue).

Any advice? I have I haven't overlooked an obvious way to do this already.

Brad.

Hi Brad,
I would like to know how to set the survey or broadcast automatically transfer to an logged in agent when the user presses '#' key.
Thanks in advance for any help.
ahgindia

Return to Support