Vicidial campaign activation

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial campaign activation

Postby Joe Fascenelli » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:56 pm

Need some help with getting the Campaign activated. I have active set to "Y" The bottom shows I have 7000 leads ready to call , but when I try to login as user at a specific tele extention the error comes up saying "campaign not active" What am I not doing?
Joe Fascenelli

Postby mflorell » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:57 pm

How many leads in the hopper for that campaign?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Joe Fascenelli » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:59 pm

There 500 in the hopper
Joe Fascenelli

Postby mflorell » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:38 am

What version of astguiclient are you using?

What is the exact error message you get when an agent tries to login to vicidial.php.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Joe Fascenelli » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:34 pm

mflorell wrote:What version of astguiclient are you using?

What is the exact error message you get when an agent tries to login to vicidial.php.

The version of Ast is 2.0.99

I set uo a new champaign, thinking maybe something got corrupted. Now when I login to phone I get all the through to user id and password and champaign designation the error I get is
"Sorry, your phone login and password are not active in system, please try again
Joe Fascenelli

Postby mflorell » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:06 pm

Have you checked for the phone entry in the phones table?

Is it active?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Joe Fascenelli » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:27 pm

mflorell wrote:Have you checked for the phone entry in the phones table?

Is it active?

Where am I to find this table? Is it in the Asterisk database? or in Vicidial?

We used the Scratch install which you wrote to install the vicidialer. It is running on the Asterisk box loaded from Trixbox 1.2.3

Anything inherent with this intergration? I can be reached 866-910-3444 and ask for me Joe Fascenelli thanks
Joe Fascenelli

Postby mflorell » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm

Oh, your running Trixbox. You probably have a whole bunch of things that need to be checked then. Did you do your own installation on Trixbox, or did you have a consultant do it?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Joe Fascenelli » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:43 pm

mflorell wrote:Oh, your running Trixbox. You probably have a whole bunch of things that need to be checked then. Did you do your own installation on Trixbox, or did you have a consultant do it?

Yes, we did our own installation of the trixbox. I finally got the vicidial system to recognize the phone throught ASTGUIclient interface. And I believe I set the campaigns ok. Here is my problem, usually when you sign into the vicidialer as a client the phone lets you know you attached, either a beep or a flash on the LCD. I am not getting that "hook-up" if you know what I mean. Please tell me what I need to do.
Joe Fascenelli

Postby mflorell » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:03 pm

Trixbox is very hard to debug for these kinds of problems. Have you already done the workarounds for CallerID filtering in Trixbox?

I strongly recommend either contacting Sound Choice Communications for help or using the SCRATCH_INSTALL on a basic Linux machine for a much easier time setting up VICIDIAL.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support