Cannot see hold files in goautodial

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Cannot see hold files in goautodial

Postby satyakam711 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:07 am

Hi,

GoAdmin ® 3.0
Kernel Version 2.6.18-348.12.1.el5.go (SMP)
Distro Name GoAutoDial CE 3.0

Processors 2
Model Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz
CPU Speed 2 GHz

I have created an ingroup and i want to assign a music on hold context. When i click on choose file, there is "--default--" in the list and i can not see any other file.
I have already uploaded the file in the audio store.
satyakam711

Re: Cannot see hold files in goautodial

Postby williamconley » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

GoAutodial 3.0 from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Motherboard: Intel DG35EC | Processor: Core2Quad Q6600

3) This is not "General Discussion" it is a support request. I'll move it to support.
4) The software is not "goautodial" it is "Vicidial". Goautodial is merely an installer and version 3.0 may have a lot of "wizards" to configure Vicidial and keep you from seeing Vicidial ... but Vicidial performs all the actual dialing. Which is why you should be listing your Vicidial version, with build, as requested above.
5) After you read the Vicidial Manager's Manual for how to configure Music on Hold, you may find your answer. Note that adding one audio file to the audio store does not create a MOH context. You would probably want to do that under MOH in the admin menu ... of Vicidial (this may not be available in the pretty screens of Goautodial yet ... sorry! LOL). In a Vicibox server (or any standard Vicidial system) you would Try: /vicidial/admin.php?ADD=160000000000

6) Happy Hunting!
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby deficit » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:41 pm

before you go any further I would recommend updating to latest SVN of vicidial.. You wont be able to use the Goautodial interface any more but will have more features available and be running a newer less buggy version if vicidial.

on your box you can currently access the vicidial interface at http://1xx.xxx.xxx.xxx/vicidial/welcome.php

using the VIci interface and latest SVn version will allow a larger pool of people to be able to give you tips and suggestions.
deficit

Postby satyakam711 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:43 am

HI All,

Thank you for the valuable information.

Regards
Satyakam
satyakam711

Postby satyakam711 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:04 am

Hi

I am in a process of creating a call menu .I cam across an option called "Menu Time Check:"
When i read the manual, it says "This field is where you can select whether to restrict the Call Menu access to the specific hours set up in the selected Call Time."

but this does not work. I have created call times. 1) friday to sunday 9 am to 10 pm - where the call menu is suppose to play IVR to allow the caller to select desired option (call will be routed to ingroup B and C depending on caller)
and 2) mon to thursday (where the call menu should not be played and the call should be routed to ingroup A)

Each day after 10 pm to next day 9 am (non-production hours) we have routed the call to an extn and we have a script developed which will allow the call to opt for a callback.

Please help how can i get the "Menu Time Check:" to work or an alternate option to configure this.
satyakam711

Return to Support