vicidial stops on its own suddenly and then cross starts

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicidial stops on its own suddenly and then cross starts

Postby asterisk_at_my_risk » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:31 pm

i am experencing this issue for last 20 days i run my dialer for 8 hours every day on each day after break suddenly calling stops and when i see on realtime screen i see that there is "no agent live no call live message"

and i have to logout all the agents and log in them again and it start working again and immediately after taht i also expereince cross talk beween agents its happening every day although i am able to thru with it by login and logout but i was wodering waht may be the reason

astguiclient version 2.0.1
asterisk version 1.2.14
linux distro fedora core 5
kernel version 2.6.17.11
no of agent are 8 to 12
dial level is 1.8 to 2
trunk is SIp
codec is g729

any clue on this will be of great help
asterisk_at_my_risk

Postby aster1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:03 pm

are you in india ?

If you have just copy pasted the cron lines from scratch install then make sure you change time for AST_reset_mysql_vars.pl . this script runs at 1 am as per scratch install and it clears some vicidial tables auto logging out all agents .

Even i have got the cross talk issue many times with version 2.0.2 but not able to figure out why it happens . even though one agent is using some meetme conference the next agent to login is sent in same conference . What i do is open admin.php --> phones-->VD conferences and manually fill agent name in conflicting conference ( you can see realtime stats page and see which 2 agents are going in same conference and log one of them out ) .
I think it mostly happens when agents doesnt login/logout properly .
aster1

Return to Support