Vicidial is not auto-populating Vtiger on Webform submission

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial is not auto-populating Vtiger on Webform submission

Postby Christoinsd » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 pm

First of all let me start off the forum topic by saying I have a hybrid solution that is using GoAutodial as an interface and VICIdial as the underlying architecture. I am a newbie to PBX so please excuse my ignorance on the subject. I know most people in this forum will prob first tell me to ditch GoAutodial and use the VICIDial iso but I have too much time and money wrapped up in this solution and just need this to auto-populate the Vtiger CRM.

CAMPAIGN DETAILS
Settings #1 - First Attempt
<FQDN URL>/vicidial/vtiger_search.php
ISSUE#1: VICIdial directs me to the location Vtiger Sales>Calendar>Add New Event of the type "call".
Expected Result: I want VICIdial to direct to VTiger "Create a New Lead" and auto-populate Vtiger with the VICIdial fields displayed on my VICIdial call details screen.

Settings #2 - Second Attempt
VAR<FQDN URL>/vicidial/vtiger_search.php?source_id=--A--source_id--B--&lead_id=--A--lead_id--B--
ISSUE#2: Works as intended but Vtiger always displays the same lead and not the VICIdial lead that is currently displayed on the screen. The same lead is always appearing no matter what caller information I disposition.

ISSUE#2: If I am logged in as Bob Smith, VICIdial always uses BOB Smith when it auto-populates Vtiger
Expected Result: I want VICIdial to direct to VTiger "Create a New Lead" and auto-populate Vtiger with the the VICIdial fields displayed on my VICIdial call details screen.

Here are my system settings:
VICIdial v2.4b0.5
DB Schema version: 1273
Asterisk v1.4

GoAutodial VERSION: 2.4-309a
BUILD: 110430-1642
Distro:GoAutoDial CE v2.1 Community Release
vtiger CRM 5.1.0
Christoinsd

Return to Support